Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...

What about amps? That's the most terrifying thing I've ever seen. Paying money to make your MG look and sound worse, frightening.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
Quote by Kevin Saale

What about amps? That's the most terrifying thing I've ever seen. Paying money to make your MG look and sound worse, frightening.

lol

So scary. When I saw the MG KK I was more scared than the time I got held up by an armed robber when working at Northern Rock.
hahahaha, win^
We've dressed up in our best...

...and are prepared to go down like gentlemen.

Quote by bogg808
The PBT is for those too TGP for the rest of UG.

Quote by Kevin Saale

That's awesome. If that is really steel he raised the value of the amp. At least now he can sell it for scrap metal prices.

Eric Clapton's Famous "Blackie"

That thing would scare the crap outta me in person, I'd be afraid of touching it it's worth so much.
05' G&L S-500
95' Godin LGX

96' Yamaha APX 6-A

Peavey Classic 30
Maxon OD808
^So true, even if you figure one string is worth .001% of the guitar's worth then that's still a 1000 dollar string!
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
Quote by Kevin Saale
^So true, even if you figure one string is worth .001% of the guitar's worth then that's still a 1000 dollar string!

I'm scured
05' G&L S-500
95' Godin LGX

96' Yamaha APX 6-A

Peavey Classic 30
Maxon OD808