So I'm sick, and I don't want this to be a "the pit is not a doctor" thread but the nurse at school told me not to take any aspirin medicines, including pepto bismol

but now i have a fever and figure if i can get it down i can go hang out with my girlfriend on this festive night

Should I take something, like, ibeprofuen (sp) or whatever? I didn't have a fever until I woke up about 15 minutes ago, I just threw up twice today, I was fine after I threw up the first time and the nurse offered me some Sprite to get the taste out of my mouth, I don't drink sodas so she gave me a juice, that didn't go over well and I checked out from school

So I think if I don't eat anything I'll be fine, but now I have a fever.

El Helpo!
And we will weave in and out of sanity unnoticed
Swirling in blissfully restless visions of all our bleary progress
Glowing in radiant madness
If you are feeling like that ... i dont think you should be going outside, you'll make other ppl get sick.

On the otherhand, down a bottle of aspirin and wash it down with whisky and you'll be fine.
Gibson Les Paul + Orange Tiny Terror = Sex
Out of respect for your girlfriend, you should probably stay in. Tell her you're sorry, but that you don't want her to get sick too.

I know, coming down with something always tends to happen at the worst times, but you gotta take what life dishes out. Don't worry, there will be other festive nights coming!
Quote by Sonicxlover
I once told a Metallica fan I liked Megadeth, and he stabbed me 42 times.
Quote by bigwilly
Out of respect for your girlfriend, you should probably stay in. Tell her you're sorry, but that you don't want her to get sick too.

I know, coming down with something always tends to happen at the worst times, but you gotta take what life dishes out. Don't worry, there will be other festive nights coming!

'lot of wisedom in that thar post.
I can't hang with my girlfriend tonight either. She's with her dad in Long Beach till sunday

BUT you should probably rest up a little, you know... I'm not saying... I'm just saying.
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
I was gonna go to a party but ended up going for a meal out and nearly threw up...
...bad times.

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
Quote by bigwilly

You, sir, are very smart. Listen to this guy. ^^
Quote by guitar-godfrey
when i grow up i wanna have blackandsilver's babies!

Quote by angusfan16

Quote by Scowmoo
HOLY HELL.

nice discovery, sir.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by coryklok : Today at 01:10 PM.
i wonder if i should take some aspirin
And we will weave in and out of sanity unnoticed
Swirling in blissfully restless visions of all our bleary progress
Glowing in radiant madness
Quote by TDKshorty
So I'm sick, and I don't want this to be a "the pit is not a doctor" thread but the nurse at school told me not to take any aspirin medicines, including pepto bismol

but now i have a fever and figure if i can get it down i can go hang out with my girlfriend on this festive night

Should I take something, like, ibeprofuen (sp) or whatever? I didn't have a fever until I woke up about 15 minutes ago, I just threw up twice today, I was fine after I threw up the first time and the nurse offered me some Sprite to get the taste out of my mouth, I don't drink sodas so she gave me a juice, that didn't go over well and I checked out from school

So I think if I don't eat anything I'll be fine, but now I have a fever.

El Helpo!
Don't ask medical advice that contradicts what you got from medical personnel.

There is no way of knowing WHY you shouldn't be taking aspirin and if ibuprofen will cause the same problem they're trying for you to avoid.

ASK A DOCTOR - "the pit is not a doctor"
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.