Hey guys,
Got a n00b question about grounding the electionics in my warlock. I recently gave it a complete going over, (lookin pretty damn fine if i may say so myself, pics will follow ), and I just have to throw the pickups and pots into it. I know which wiring I will use, and everything ends up getting grounded to the bridge from what I've read, right? I'm just curious, if everything is grounded to the bridge, does that mean that if the wiring shorts or whatever, will I get elctrocuted as I will be in contact with the strings and hence the bridge?

That's as best as I can describe it, hope I was clear
no pickups work by using a changing flux to create a current. basically the moving strings over the magnents causes a very small current to be produced by the pickups, its something that you wouldn't even feel, nothing to worry about.

But typically everything gets grounded through the ground on the input jack. A wire from the bridge should be attached to the top of one of your pots, and these should lead to the ground on the output jack
-------------------------------
Faded Gibson SG Special - Black ice mod
Seymour Duncan SH-5 in bridge
B-52 AT 112
Ted Weber Mass100 attenuator
EHX Small Clone
EHX Metal Muff
DIY Modded tubescreamer
Dunlop 535Q Wah
Wax Potting tutorial
^What he said.

If, however, you are worried about plugging into a "killer amp", then yeah, you'd get bit. It's RETARDEDLY rare, though. Just in case you're paraniod or something, though, there's a small, cheap mod you can do that'll reduce any "lethal" voltage down to something that'll just hurt a bit.

The page it's on doesn't wanna work now...
Quote by Invader Jim
^What he said.

If, however, you are worried about plugging into a "killer amp", then yeah, you'd get bit. It's RETARDEDLY rare, though. Just in case you're paraniod or something, though, there's a small, cheap mod you can do that'll reduce any "lethal" voltage down to something that'll just hurt a bit.

The page it's on doesn't wanna work now...

http://alexplorer.net/guitar/mods/shock.html
Gear:
Schecter Hellraiser Deluxe
Boss DS-1
Crate GTD65

GAS List:
Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster