From the comments:
Apparently, Weekly World News has joined the massive, national cover-up that is attempting to pull the wool over the worn-out eyes of America’s great citizens and patriots. Why don’t you tell the WHOLE story?

It is the alien federation, specifically the Annunaki, who wants Hawaii all to itself. After all, Hawaii is where Barack Obama was dropped onto Pearl Harbor by the extraterrestrials back in 1961, on the 20th anniversary of their 1941 attack that was cruelly pinned on the Japanese people. Yes, it was alien forces that roped America into WWII. Ask John McCain.

Why all the rumors regarding Obama’s Hawaii birth certificate being quickly slapped together? Now America will finally know the truth. Barack Obama is an alien hybrid who feeds on sugar cane and pineapples. The alien federation must secure Hawaii against a growing population of U.S. mainland sugar addicts and pineapple upside-down cake junkies. This is a crucial security issue.

I am disappointed in your censored reporting. America deserves the whole truth. Thank heavens for Don Ho and Hawaii Five-0. Otherwise, we all might forever be without the truth that the Weekly World News is trying so hard to hide from our great nation.

Have you no shame?

Well. I for one am no longer a sheeple.
Quote by Flying Couch
From the comments:

Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
I call BS.
Quote by guitar-godfrey
when i grow up i wanna have blackandsilver's babies!

Quote by angusfan16

Quote by Scowmoo
HOLY HELL.

nice discovery, sir.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by coryklok : Today at 01:10 PM.
Quote by Flying Couch
From the comments:

haha, there are so many sheeple who come through the self-scan checkout at the grocery store i work. it's sad.

and TS, you think it's a joke? of course it is! Weekly World News is satire, it holds as much credibility as The Onion.

edit: i lolled when i read the comments and someone said something about McCain being a poor soldier and crashing "5 plains".

he was a poor pilot who crashed five planes, but the way this is stated by the person making argument, he gets all of his info from The Rolling Stone (i love it, but i read the same article and noticed the extremely left-wing bias the RS holds)
Last edited by dudius at Oct 31, 2008,
Quote by dudius
haha, there are so many sheeple who come through the self-scan checkout at the grocery store i work. it's sad.

and TS, you think it's a joke? of course it is! Weekly World News is satire, it holds as much credibility as The Onion.

here's today's gem from The Onion:

http://www.theonion.com/content/news_briefs/struggling_lower_class
Yeah you didn't know that? He announced it today. The Hawaiians are angry because Japan claims that they will sacrifice them all to their alien overlords.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
its weekly world news... of course its fake. All their articles are fake. Funny none-the-less