i'm looking to buy some piranahs and hampsters or something
but i need to know if theres a funnier combination of pets that eat other pets
its funny cause its true
Pet Tyrannosaurus Rex and a squirrel olol

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
beta fish
GAS LIST

Z.Vex SHO
AnalogMan Stereo Chorus
Barber Tone Press
Way Huge Supa Puss
Both my sisters had a gerbil each when they were younger that lived in the same cage together.

One of the gerbils had a stroke (we believe) and died in the night, the other gerbil subsequently ate its face...

I have no idea why it did it, but we were greeted with a rather unsightly suprise the next day.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Quote by heaven's gate
The mongoose will win.

Fine, then get two king cobra's and a mongoose. Snakes eat other snakes too occasionally so it's win-win.
Why the hell would you ever buy pets so they could eat each other? I mean seriously, if this isn't a joke and you're serious about this, you need to get help. There is nothing funny about animals eating other animals (well, live ones anyway. Humans eat meat all the time). It's really just sick and cruel.
Slipknot Fan.

Thanks, but I'm not God. If I were God, 3/4 of you would be girls, and the rest would be pizza and beer. –Axl Rose
Quote by shadowkid33
Why the hell would you ever buy pets so they could eat each other? I mean seriously, if this isn't a joke and you're serious about this, you need to get help. There is nothing funny about animals eating other animals (well, live ones anyway. Humans eat meat all the time). It's really just sick and cruel.

why dont you calm down
this kinda shit happens natually in nature
its funny cause its true
Well, at least it would be key if he spelt it right.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Any one think that he just means for the irony of having these 2 animals that eat each other, not the joy of seeing the act?
Quote by Smokey Amp
Well, at least it would be key if he spelt it right.

Hahaha, I didn't even catch that!
Quote by alice.in.chains
exactly lol

Well done.
Yes, animals eat each other in nature, and we eat other animals too, but making animals eat each other for the pleasure of seeing it is just wrong.
Slipknot Fan.

Thanks, but I'm not God. If I were God, 3/4 of you would be girls, and the rest would be pizza and beer. –Axl Rose
Um, according to one of my friends old skate mags, this guy wrote in saying how when him and his gf were drunk, they bought to guinea pigs named Tito and Nacho. They bought them a cage, and put them inside. The next morning, that son of a bitch Tito had chewed Nacho's arm off.
^happens in nature, but your right abut this instance
Quote by Gibson_Rocker13
you are my new hero cause i do the exact same thing but i suck at it

#8 of the EHX USERS GUILD
Quote by SublimeGuitar
Orange Rocker 30. Best Marshall ever

epi firefly dsp 30, epi sg, big muff
olp five string, peavy max 158
Quote by shadowkid33
Yes, animals eat each other in nature, and we eat other animals too, but making animals eat each other for the pleasure of seeing it is just wrong.

who says they'd be forced to eat eachother?
maybe the animals would get along?
ever thought of that?
its funny cause its true