Basically you write a short story using only 55 words, no more, no less.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/55_Fiction
http://www.55fiction.com/

Anybody else find this interesting?
Kind of like the haiku of prose writing.

Here's a quick one I made

Dear Warden Brown,

By the time you read this, I will have escaped your facility. There are some things you should know; your bellboys were extremely rude, the cuisine was abysmal,, and your other distinguished guests were less than pleasant. No matter, I can‘t fret now, for I have work to do. See you soon.

Make up your own, or discuss.
time machine. Inadvertently, I had created a
Well, I'm writing this now that I've already tied the noose, and I'm starting to slip, so I'll make this quick. Basically, I just want you to know that (then there's just a line oon the paper, like the person was pulled away).

Morbid, but I personally find this hilarious.
There once was a an eight year old boy. His family was killed by a Rhino. By the way, he lives in Africa. Now the boy lives in a hut made out of Rhino dung. By the way, its the same rhino that killed his family!

-YELLOW edit-

fixed. It now has fifty five words.
Quote by C O B H C
If you want to get really technical about it..

1. Grab sticks.
2. Bang sticks on drums.

^how to play drums.

UG POKER
Last edited by yellowshirtguy at Oct 31, 2008,
He pulled her cold, stiff body closer to him. Her once brilliant blue eyes were dull, lifeless. The only noise to be heard was that of his own breath. He ran his finger along the deep slash in her side, then grinned.

The morgue was closing. Dr Lewis had a family to get home to.
Quote by ClaptonWannabe
He pulled her cold, stiff body closer to him. Her once brilliant blue eyes were dull, lifeless. The only noise to be heard was that of his own breath. He ran his finger along the deep slash in her side, then grinned.

The morgue was closing. Dr Lewis had a family to get home to.

wow. that's a story you'd find in a book. Props.

My attempt:
He finally built up the confidence. Will you go out with me? he spoke. The adrenaline pumped through his veins, this was it, the moment he was waiting for. In a matter of seconds he'd be holding hands with the girl he adored. he anxiously awaited her answer and peered into her blue eyes.
"No..."
Quote by wizards?
He's today's tom sawyer, he just gets high on you... He doesn't tell stories anymore

Quote by Hoffydoodle
I love you my Friend
have an E-Cookie

Have a wonderful day =)
Quote by LordBishek
This story has "55 words" in it. The end.

good one.

lol.
Quote by C O B H C
If you want to get really technical about it..

1. Grab sticks.
2. Bang sticks on drums.

^how to play drums.

UG POKER
I didn't read the rules right the first time, I rewrote mine.

Well, I am writing this now that I've already tied the noose, and already put it around my neck. When you find this, I will hopefully be in a better place. It's hard to right, because I am starting to slip, so I will make this quick. Basically, I just want you to know that\

Morbid, I know, but I personally think it's funny.
My contribution:

I loosened my aching fingers, then grasped once more. It’d been days since I’d last had the chance. I’d have to finish before I have to go meet my girlfriend. I could use her help, but an argument had left me having to play with my self. Still. Halo’s campaign is fun, even on solo.
Jackson KVX10
Epiphone EB-3

Bugera 6260
Laney Supergroup Mk 1
Marshall VS100RH
Laney LX412A

Bad Monkey
Crybaby
Metal Muff
Fish N Chips
Quote by Glimsom
My contribution:

I loosened my aching fingers, then grasped once more. It’d been days since I’d last had the chance. I’d have to finish before I have to go meet my girlfriend. I could use her help, but an argument had left me having to play with my self. Still. Halo’s campaign is fun, even on solo.

Truly a master of fiction.
Rig

Jackson DK2M -> ISP Decimator -> Peavey 6505 Combo