I know this thread wont last long in The pit, with all the fapping going on, but i feel like it anyways.

Is anyone here tried, knows someone who has tried, or knows someone who has killed themselves?

p.s. tried twice
Gear
Ibanez RG421EXFM
Line 6 Spider III 75 watt
Epiphone Futura Prophecy Custom
Martin 1970's D-28
Grim topic.

Instead.... when you're feeling blue, just head to the hugging thread.

*reported* s'been done before kiddo.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
do it.
✠ ☠ ✠
RIP Ronnie James Dio

Fendi Shoes is actually extremely advantageous.
You really need to talk about this?
*reported*

Guitars:
-Jackson DXMG (SH-2N, SH-6)
-Schecter Hellraiser C1 (18v)
-Ibanez XPT707FX (Blackouts)
-Ibanez BTB 400 Bass

Main Amp: Mesa DR Roadster

Don't you know that suicide is against the law?
I sued Delta Airlines, 'cause they sold me a ticket to New Jersey, I went there, and it SUCKED.
Quote by Shard Prime

so is rape
✠ ☠ ✠
RIP Ronnie James Dio

Fendi Shoes is actually extremely advantageous.
There's quite a long thread on this topic from a few months ago. It's probably worth a read.
Twice?.... You failed at suicide?.....Fair enough.
The sex offenders register.. personally, i don't even think they should be in school.
Quote by kurt18th
do people have nothing better to do than report other people?

Do people have nothing better to do than complain about people who report people?

...darn it doesn't seem like there's mods about.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
****in pussy, no matter how deep the puddle of shit that you're standing in is, suicide is never the answer. NEVER. This is why emos exist.
Every time a person commits suicide an emo is born....who in turn gets his ass kicked.
(۳ ˚Д˚۳
WTFISTHIS****!?!??

My Rig

Quote by SimplyBen
Wait until he's trying the fullstack, then shove it from behind. Crushing him with it's overdrive

Quote by BobDetroit
You can't tune a LP copies down. Some kind of lawsuit Gibson won. Sorry.
i once tried to kill the greatest lover...then i realised there are laws against suicide

ps: i've tried once. This world DOES NOT derserve me. **** you human beings :-P
It's not worth it. It's the easy way out. Only thing it does is end up hurting the ones left behind. Like a storm, there are better days ahead.
This is a touchy topic and doesn't need to be discussed thats why people are reporting it.

Guitars:
-Jackson DXMG (SH-2N, SH-6)
-Schecter Hellraiser C1 (18v)
-Ibanez XPT707FX (Blackouts)
-Ibanez BTB 400 Bass

Main Amp: Mesa DR Roadster

i tried suicide once.

and then i realized life is beautiful.

and then i realized you cannot cut your wrist with doritos.
Quote by Vagabond21
Ewww the searchbar is a slut, it gets used everyday...

Quote by tremeloud

The brain says "hey, lets be friends" and the dick says "hey, lets get those clothes off, eh?"

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Yeaaaaaah, Huuuuuhuuuu, Saaaaaaah and MASTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR are all Hetfield memes.
Quote by Shard Prime

And weirdly enough punishable by death.
Whoever says that suicides for pussys is totally emotionless, it's the wrong way to go but sometimes the pain emotionaly or physically is soo great you can't take it, once your in that situation you'll realize it

Never tried it though, sure have thought about it though

Made by 'The Sloganizer' ----> «The Pit - be prepared.»

Quote by imdeth

"Billy eat your broccolli!"

"Screw you mom!" *raises arms*

PHEAR MA TURRETS!!
Quote by Echoplex
Would you feel bad if your reporting made TS kill himself?

i know that i, personally, would have absolutely no regrets whatsoever.
12 times. I held a knife to my own throat three times, stood at the edge of 4 different bridges, laid in the middle of a street twice, and filled up the tub and attempted to fall asleep 3 times.

I am a giant pussy because i can never follow through which makes me even more depressed.
How can you fail at suicide?

What did you jump off the top off a building, but accidentally took sleeping pills on the way down, so you survived?
Quote by magnum1117
i tried suicide once.

and then i realized life is beautiful.

and then i realized you cannot cut your wrist with doritos.

LOL.
I haven't tried 'suicide' but i cut my wrist with the edge of an iPod nano once. and made a huge scar on my arm with an eraser (which STUNG)
Quote by StraightxXxEdge
Quote by Truespin
you can't use a guitar to replace your lack of charm or social skills.

Worked for Malmsteen.
one of my best friends attempted suicide a few years back, i didn't know her then though.
after that she went through a phase with cutting her wrists.
she's prolly the last person i would ever think had cut their wrists.
helped her through all that and now i can say she's happier than ever.
her life is in check and everything's running smoothly
so there is a light at the end of that tunnel, and things do get better.
Quote by PlagueX1
This is a touchy topic and doesn't need to be discussed

Bullshit.

I came dangerously close once - I was a stupid kid and was going to try for suicide via overdose. Had the pills in hand, I was ready to do it.

Obviously, I decided not to. In retrospect, it probably wouldn't have worked anyway.
People see their lives in the most negative light possible. They're called pessimists. For some, this is good, they work to perfecting their life. To others, all they do is look grimly on their life as if they were cursed with the air they breathe.

Now Um...let's see kid. You have a computer, most kids don't even have a house. I'm not sure what else you have but I can pretty much guarantee you have it much better off. I heard this story where this kids parents died, and he had to take care of his four brothers and sisters when he was only 10...he starved most of the time just to feed them.

People are like "OH MY GOD MY LIFE SUCKS, I HAVE NO WILL TO LIVE" Get one. There is nothing wrong with you, or who you are, besides the fact you want to die. If you honestly want to feel better, PM me, because I'm sick of people considering suicide. Life is worth living and you only get one. Do you honestly wanna miss out everything that our lives have to offer? Seriously man.

Sorry, I just do not like kids who are like "OMGAH GONNA KILL MYSELF KTHXBYE" it's like "...wow ok."

Edit: That's not to say I haven't been in deep in my life and wanted to do it myself. But I stuck through it, like someone SHOULD.

Life sucks at times. A psychologist once said, (in modern speech) , "I one day hope that every human being alike, will live at their highest peak, throughout their existence."

Meaning: I wish everyone would be happy in every moment they live and breathe.

Those are the words I follow by, Idk about you.
Last edited by ChrisL120 at Oct 31, 2008,