Page 1 of 3
so i was down at the sports club and went into the showers to wash of the chlorine. Some 11 year olds were doing each other a sucker(pull the others guy head to his crotch and say mmmmuack). Anyways so i asked this kid to mass me the soap. and as he kneeled and said muack. i pulled of a handless sucker....

anyways thats just back story. The kid decides to spit on me. He lands some spit on my nipple, but then i just glared at him. they were 11 and im 14 and im like 1.80m. So the kid went to a corner and started trembling as i apreached him. I spitted on his face and landed spit on his eyes and mouth. The i gave him a punch in the stomach. then left the showers.
Gear:
Morpheus Droptune
Ibanez Weeping Demon
Bugera 333xl 212
SCHECTER JEFF LOOMIS C7 FR
buddy...you fail....you spit on an eleven year old kid then ****in punched him....you should be old enough to know how ****ed up that is...
(۳ ˚Д˚۳
WTFISTHIS****!?!??

My Rig

Quote by SimplyBen
Wait until he's trying the fullstack, then shove it from behind. Crushing him with it's overdrive

Quote by BobDetroit
You can't tune a LP copies down. Some kind of lawsuit Gibson won. Sorry.
Quote by devit
so i was down at the sports club and went into the showers to wash of the chlorine. Some 11 year olds were doing each other a sucker(pull the others guy head to his crotch and say mmmmuack). Anyways so i asked this kid to mass me the soap. and as he kneeled and said muack. i pulled of a handless sucker....

anyways thats just back story. The kid decides to spit on me. He lands some spit on my nipple, but then i just glared at him. they were 11 and im 14 and im like 1.80m. So the kid went to a corner and started trembling as i apreached him. I spitted on his face and landed spit on his eyes and mouth. The i gave him a punch in the stomach. then left the showers.

The retardness is explained.
u r lyyk TEH COOLLIEZZ
Quote by Gigatiran
It's really not that hard... almost all women are sluts.

Quote by Twist of fate
do u rlly think a girl will come to school in the morning and interrupt ur conversation screaming "Hey i nailed my own poonaner last nite and came like a hurricane YEA BABII"
Quote by devit

Are you sure you aren't gay and mad that he isn't gay too?
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....
Gear:
Morpheus Droptune
Ibanez Weeping Demon
Bugera 333xl 212
wow...you are the man

...i hope you realise the sarcasm in this. you beat up children!
This is the gayest thread ever.
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
Quote by Vagabond21
Ewww the searchbar is a slut, it gets used everyday...

Quote by tremeloud

The brain says "hey, lets be friends" and the dick says "hey, lets get those clothes off, eh?"

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Yeaaaaaah, Huuuuuhuuuu, Saaaaaaah and MASTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR are all Hetfield memes.
wtf, that makes no sense and your a scumbag too
Music is an art form that celebrates potential. So long as you're looking for it, you'll always find it.
He spat on me people. what was i supposed to do?
Gear:
Morpheus Droptune
Ibanez Weeping Demon
Bugera 333xl 212
Quote by devit
i just owned some kiddy n00bs!
You just pwned YOURSELF by posting this dookie.

Congratulations. You're now officially an idiot.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Seriously, your parents failed with you TS.
(۳ ˚Д˚۳
WTFISTHIS****!?!??

My Rig

Quote by SimplyBen
Wait until he's trying the fullstack, then shove it from behind. Crushing him with it's overdrive

Quote by BobDetroit
You can't tune a LP copies down. Some kind of lawsuit Gibson won. Sorry.
This thread makes me sad inside.

Guitars:
-Jackson DXMG (SH-2N, SH-6)
-Schecter Hellraiser C1 (18v)
-Ibanez XPT707FX (Blackouts)
-Ibanez BTB 400 Bass

Main Amp: Mesa DR Roadster

you done good should have fapd on him to
Quote by Hypnotisation
I cannot leave this thread alone. I cannot get over the sponsored fap. Out of curiosity, can i ask how your mum decided to pay for your fapping material? Why can't you just get it free? WHY?

Quote by Jericho114
Can you suck your own dick also?
And I thought Japanese kids jamming their fingers up eachother's butts on the playground was weird. Stop hitting little kids.
Squier Strat (Jazz/JB) - Dunlop Zakk Wylde Crybaby - Boss MIJ HM-2 Distortion - Peavey Valveking 212 - Fender CD60
Quote by devit

Option One: Ignore the bastard, you just shoved your dick in his face, what was he supposed to do?
Option Two: He's quivering in a corner; isn't that enough for you?
Quote by devit

he is 11 and you are 14!

just scare the shit of him by glaring him!
punching him and spiting him was not necessary.
Quote by Vagabond21
Ewww the searchbar is a slut, it gets used everyday...

Quote by tremeloud

The brain says "hey, lets be friends" and the dick says "hey, lets get those clothes off, eh?"

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Yeaaaaaah, Huuuuuhuuuu, Saaaaaaah and MASTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR are all Hetfield memes.
wow so you think you can tell the pit this and we'll think your cool? Wow hes hardcore! He beat up and 11 year old!
Quote by metalcore123
I hate trying to cover up my cheese in school because the bimbo next to me dislikes the smell of pure love.

I'm bringing farts back!
Dude this fails. I hope your proud of yourself now. How about if someone twice your height comes and spits in your face? I'll make sure they punch you square in the teeth though.
Quote by timo1
I used to go on the computer in the morning and look up 'naked female breasts' on Google.
It came up with a picture of a duck
Quote by devit

Nothing, part of life is dealing with assholes. plus you brought it upon your self by "suckering" him. what the **** is that exactly, your previous explination sucked
Close this thread and trace this guys IP so someone can go beat his ****ing ass
Quote by Thepoison92
Go as a tampon
White shirt, white hat, white trousers (cheap ones) and cover the bottom half in fake blood, also have to write 'Tampax' on the shirt, so people know what you are and can then be disgusted.
Wow, your a badass now TS. Picking on kids smaller than you totally gives you a big penis.
Feel free to add me on STEAM: thesystemhasfailed
XBL tag: cbiggs18
Page 1 of 3