I feel bad because tonight on the way back from that bar. our ride dropped us out at his house and my asshole friend dropped a full 40 ounces of beer. He dropped and waster 40 ounces of beer the same night he almost broke my leg. I feel bad because i borrowed a bike i found along the road to ride to our friends house and i bent the handle bars and ****ed up the braked and bent the frame in a fit of rage after i broke it. Tomorrow there's going to be either a pissed kid or pissed grandparents or a hungover me. peace.
you'll feel even worse when you sober up an look at this thread.

don't make stupid threads, k?
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Well i'm a poor African dying from aids who weighs about 30 kilos who struggles to find food and water daily to survive as well as suffering from diseases that could easily be treated but I just don't have the cash to pay for it.

I feel sorry for you
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Quote by dann_blood
Well i'm a poor African dying from aids who weighs about 30 kilos who struggles to find food and water daily to survive as well as suffering from diseases that could easily be treated but I just don't have the cash to pay for it.

I feel sorry for you

Nice PC.
Quote by QuiatFat
Nice PC.

Actually it's a mac.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Quote by dann_blood

I feel sorry for you

I said something to this effect in another thread with somebody asking why he didn't have GAMES ON HIS CALCULATOR, and I got flamed for it. Seriously the world's priorities are way out of whack.
Quote by dann_blood

I feel sorry for you

I'm pretty sure that is what the professionals call: A Burn.
Quote by brandon369852
Dude, that sucks.

I just hooked up with a chick, I pity you.

No you didn't. Enjoy your hand.
Quote by Vornik
Quote by dann_blood
No you didn't. Enjoy your hand.

No, she was a real girl.

Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter