People who come from those places with these thick accents always have girls falling all over them.

I wonder if it's the same the other way around, do girls in those regions dig Canadian accents?
...I'm not buying it. You didn't mention milk bags or say "eh" even once!

EDIT: That is, assuming that you implied that you're Canadian.
I sued Delta Airlines, 'cause they sold me a ticket to New Jersey, I went there, and it SUCKED.
na man unlucky
Quote by Hypnotisation
I cannot leave this thread alone. I cannot get over the sponsored fap. Out of curiosity, can i ask how your mum decided to pay for your fapping material? Why can't you just get it free? WHY?

Quote by Jericho114
Can you suck your own dick also?
My gf laughs (but still likes it) at my accent when i speak either english or spanish.

Weird thing is... ppl from other states in the north (u know... the ones that sound really white) like it and find it cool.

Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
Quote by Rising
People who come from those places with these thick accents always have girls falling all over them.

I wonder if it's the same the other way around, do girls in those regions dig Canadian accents?

you forgot to mention scottish bunghole. our accents rule, especially sean connerys. and girls i suppost are taken by american bravado..just depends if you are an ugly bastard or not.
Last edited by Tw8xy at Nov 1, 2008,
I hope gals from the British islands might find my brutish American accent irresistible.

Not a Southern accent. Those people sound stupid even to us. Sorry southern guys. Doesn't mean you are stupid. You just sound stupid. Northern accents are where it's at
Quote by Article
She pulled off his left testicle and tried to swallow it, before spitting it out. A friend handed it back to Mr Jones saying "That's yours"

Wii Is For Queers! Co-Founder Of The "We Hate Wii" Club
Return to a Condition of Being...<-Band. Add plz!
I have no accent, and the ladies are always on top of me.

Maybe, you're just unattractive.
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
Quote by brandon369852
I have no accent, and the ladies are always on top of me.

Maybe, you're just unattractive.

Everyone has an accent.
ALWAYS

WANNA BE WITH YOU,
MAKE BELIEV
E WITH YOU,
AND L
IVE IN HARMONY, HARMONY,

OH, LOOVE!
no, they will just assume ur an American with a dodgy accent, then mock your inability to say about correctly