Done. Next thread, please.
Daron. The Pit loves you.
daron aka kosmic is now a pit legend
Best post on the pit. Good for you.
thats pretty epic.
So you're like a slower paced Forrest Gump...
Yup...
Propellerhead ReCycle is the only program Ive used to do that kind of thing. If you have access to pro tools (Im sure you wouldnt be asking if you did) it would be the best thing to use.
Quote by Masonpwiley
There are no programs that can magically unmix songs.

Good God, I wish people could realize this. It's not unlike taking a class of water and trying to separate the hydrogen and oxygen.
You're*
Quote by Survivalism
Good God, I wish people could realize this. It's not unlike taking a class of water and trying to separate the hydrogen and oxygen.

That is actually possible. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electrolysis
But I really wish that people would realize that this is not possible to unmix songs.

Just get the Guitar Pro tab and export the drum track. It won't be exactly the same, but close enough.
Last edited by Masonpwiley at Nov 1, 2008,
Honestly, I have a cheap 100 dollar recording program and on the cover songs I did that I posted on youtube I just punched in the BPM and it gave me a drum track that sounded different, but fit the song perfectly.
Quote by Survivalism

It's more like mixing two different bottles of coke and then trying to separate the coke from one bottle from the coke from the other bottle. It's already mixed, the computer has no idea which bits of noise are made by drums and which aren't.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Quote by whalepudding
It's more like mixing two different bottles of coke and then trying to separate the coke from one bottle from the coke from the other bottle. It's already mixed, the computer has no idea which bits of noise are made by drums and which aren't.

That's a better analogy.
Theoretically it's possible. But by the time u found all the exact frequencies ur 60 years old.

The "Re-incarnation of Plato" Award 2009
(most intelligent)
The "Good Samaritan" Award 2009 (most helpful)

[font="Palatino Linotype
Who's Andy Timmons??
Quote by xaviergray
That's like saying "Can you take Mona out of the Mona Lisa and just have the background as a portrait? I'd really like to magic Mona out of that painting it would be teh lulz"

that made me ROFLMAO

i'm siggin it by the way
Quote by metaldud536
...I mean if indians stood naked in front of me, i couldn't tell if they're hispanic or native american. unless they put on clothes

At first he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you, man. No homo

But then, he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you even more now. Slightly homo