Page 1 of 4
I decorated our house like crazy. It looked pretty good with spider webs, several dead bodys, blood splattered everywhere, a couple skulls with real candles on them, and a pentagram circle made with fake blood near the door. I took my little sisters around trick-or-treating and there was no one giving out candy! We basically went for a walk and at least 80% of the house we walked by had their lights all turned off. Last year there were lots of houses but this year it seems that no one is getting into the spirit. We managed to get the usual amount of kids come to our house so I was pretty happy with that. What is wrong with everybody? I hope Halloween doesn't disapear soon. Its one of my favorite holidays!
"My strength is my determination" - Randy Rhoads (1956-1982)

Quote by LedZeppelin
Life is not an isolated moment, so don't live it as such.

Quote by bendystraw
art rock? isn't all rock art?
Your mom sucked!
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
You're right it did suck. I had to work until 11 tonight, then when I went to call my mom the line was busy, so between 11 and 12 I called my house at random times and just sat around twiddling my thumbs at work until finally at about 12:30 my dad calls saying he's coming to get me because I called his cell phone one of the times but no one answered. When I get home I find out that the ****ing phone was off the hook which is why it was busy the whole time. So I basically wasted an hour and a half doing absolutely nothing.
My Rig:

Guitars:
Schecter C-1 Classic (Deep Sea Green)
Jackson DK2M Snow White Edition
BC Rich Mockingbird Special X

Amps:
Mesa Boogie Express 5:50 212
Roland Microcube

RIP Kevin Robert Swerdfiger
September 15 1991 - May 16 2008
I worked until 9:00 and then went to my house.

I thought tonight was WUNDERFOL.
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
yeah mine sucked too. i am in the process of moving out so today i've been on UG for most of the day.
Quote by metaldud536
...I mean if indians stood naked in front of me, i couldn't tell if they're hispanic or native american. unless they put on clothes

At first he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you, man. No homo

But then, he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you even more now. Slightly homo
I had a crappy Halloween, then again, I don't really like it much to begin with.
Me and the wife decided to have a few drinks, but instead, I got called to my buddy's house, because he had managed to screw up the dimensions on the room he was building.
So I helped him out, no biggie, then went home, only to find out that my drunken sister and her boyfriend had managed to walk to my place without getting lost. My wife had a few drinks, and therefore could not drive their redundant asses home. So, I had to drive them, and where did they want to go? To my cousins' place in Toronto, and therefore have just got back in, from a long nights drive, and my wife hasn't slept a wink because our baby girl keeps on crying, so guess who'll be cranky tomorrow?

So yeah, i think I had a worse Halloween than you, TS.
Quote by djmay71
I had a crappy Halloween, then again, I don't really like it much to begin with.
Me and the wife decided to have a few drinks, but instead, I got called to my buddy's house, because he had managed to screw up the dimensions on the room he was building.
So I helped him out, no biggie, then went home, only to find out that my drunken sister and her boyfriend had managed to walk to my place without getting lost. My wife had a few drinks, and therefore could not drive their redundant asses home. So, I had to drive them, and where did they want to go? To my cousins' place in Toronto, and therefore have just got back in, from a long nights drive, and my wife hasn't slept a wink because our baby girl keeps on crying, so guess who'll be cranky tomorrow?

So yeah, i think I had a worse Halloween than you, TS.

That'll teach you to grow up and get married.
Follow me on Twitter
Quote by brandon369852
That'll teach you to grow up and get married.

seriously, what the hell were you thinking?
I'm Steve
Quote by imthehitcher
it's halloween

learn2have real holidays

+1

And for God's sake, I am married.
yea halloween blew. i went out with some friends but i had an incredibly shitty time. whatever, hopefully next time that fukin bitch wont be there

but yea, i did notice no one really cares anyone about halloween, every year less and less house are decorated and less and less lights are on
Jackson DKMG Dinky, Ibanez RG 7321, Ibanez RG 350EX
Bugera 6262-212 (120 watt), Line 6 Spider lll (30 watt)

Pearl Forum Series Drums
Sabian B8 Cymbals (ride, hi-hats, 3x crash, splash)
Quote by HedBanger24/7
I decorated our house like crazy. It looked pretty good with spider webs, several dead bodys

Sorry.

Yeah, Halloween did suck. You know why it sucked for me? I have mono, couldn't go out, and got several pumpkins smashed on my white door. What a cleaning job in the freezing cold that was. Also, a kid came up to my door with glasses and I said: Aww! Are you Harry Potter?
and he goes: No.... I'm just a zombie!!
He almost starts crying, so I piled in the candy to that bag. "Don't make a scene" kind of thing
I clearly embarassed the poor kid, and I felt bad about it.
Ohh man, Halloween... But really, it sucks that your little sisters couldnt get much candy because nobody got their houses ready. I mean, if you don't like Halloween, just do it for the kids. That's what I say.

~Frussie

Michael Jackson - Forever loved
Last edited by Nirvana_rocks73 at Nov 1, 2008,
Quote by SomebodySomeone
yeah mine sucked too. i am in the process of moving out so today i've been on UG for most of the day.

Yah I'm moving out too actually, so I was busy for a bit.
But i was thoroughly disappointed as there was no parties except for this really gay one so i didn't go to it. Almost everyone I knew stayed home tonight it was gay.
I'm kinda pissed.

what to do.
98% of people have read that stupid 98% teens and alcohol sig, put this in your sig if you like getting hammered.

Thats it.
I think holidays might be dying.
Gear:

-Guitars-
Esp/LTD JH-200
Ibanez RG2EX2
Yamaha FD01

-Amps-
Marshall MGDFX250 (It was a Gift)
Peavey Vypyr 15 watt

-Effects-
Digitech DF-7
Quote by Nirvana_rocks73
Sorry.

Yeah, Halloween did suck. You know why it sucked for me? I have mono, couldn't go out, and got several pumpkins smashed on my white door. What a cleaning job in the freezing cold that was. Also, a kid came up to my door with glasses and I said: Aww! Are you Harry Potter?
and he goes: No.... I'm just a zombie!!
He almost starts crying, so I piled in the candy to that bag. "Don't make a scene" kind of thing
I clearly embarassed the poor kid, and I felt bad about it.
Ohh man, Halloween... But really, it sucks that your little sisters couldnt get much candy because nobody got their houses ready. I mean, if you don't like Halloween, just do it for the kids. That's what I say.

~Frussie

Mine was lame also, I just studied for upcoming exams.

Dude, you stole my avatar!!!!!!
You are like a hurricane
There's calm in your eye.
And I'm gettin' blown away
To somewhere safer
where the feeling stays.
I want to love you but
I'm getting blown away.
Quote by xaviergray
Your reading comprehension level is at a firm zero.

Quote by djmay71

He is married. That is why his night was so horrible. Reading comprehension is a 10.
Follow me on Twitter
Quote by HedBanger24/7
We managed to get the usual amount of kids come to our house so I was pretty happy with that.

well im glad that you at least got to molest your share of preteens
I walked 30 minutes to and from Popeyes to get dinner. Watched 30 Rock. And then practiced music for the night...still practicing. I'm behind on my work.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Well my Halloween sucked because it just wasn't safe in my neighborhood there were people with guns shooting threatening people and people giving buck 50's to people. My brother was going to go to one of those haunted houses but my parents told him that he couldn't because of the dumb shit that was occurring.

Edit: A buck 50 it a large cut from the earlobe to the mouth.
Quote by masterk1818
Ya well when i wrestle/play with my dog he sometimes jumps on my back and starts humping me. But should he be doing this if he is neutered?

Quote by InvaderTSN
Wrestle with him naked. He'll ruv you rong time.

flickr
Quote by SeveralSpecies

....no homo?
Last edited by Havok19 at Nov 1, 2008,
im glad i didnt miss out on anything this year, i've been stuck at home all night. at least ive learned some new things on guitar though.
Mine was actually pretty awesome. I hung out with a lot of my female friends, at my ex-girlfriend's house, and it was just generally really fun. So... yeah, this is the one year my Halloween DIDN'T suck, but everyone else's seems to have.
Noone decorated this years. Both my little brothers had a shitty halloween, I feel bad.
Halloweens dead

Man this sucks more then when Santa died, at least we still got presents.
I hung out with some friends, met one girl, she left with one of my friends. Depressing. Haha.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Quote by tands
my Halloween sucked too, cops crashed every jam i hit up, all the ladies were being lame, thus i am here in the pit seeking comfort

Well, you shouldn't have let them follow you from party to party.
Mine was ok, our school is now the #1 school in D-1 AA football after beating the #3 team 70-24.
Just go trick or treating on Christmas.
Quote by SteveHouse
M. Night Shyamallama

The undead are on strike. Maybe next year will be better, if they can reach a labor agreement.

Then again, I heard that the jack-o-lanterns aren't too happy with their situation either, so it might be just as bad, or worse.
kill all humans
I, being in marching band, was at school playing at the football game and finished around 11-ish. Then I went to Applebee's with some friends. Meh, another day.
Come to Utah there is something of a spirit here lol

At first we were hangin out with these chicks but they were being retards and just kept saying shit about us so we went to hang out with a bunch of other people smoked and had an amazing night xD

Am I the only UG'er that had a good Halloween?
Quote by Hatebreeder1018
Come to Utah there is something of a spirit here lol

At first we were hangin out with these chicks but they were being retards and just kept saying shit about us so we went to hang out with a bunch of other people smoked and had an amazing night xD

Am I the only UG'er that had a good Halloween?

Eh, yours sounds boring as shit to me.

Mine was ok. Went trick or treating, got a pillowcase full of candy, went to a small party on a local mountain, got freaked out by a strobe light (hate those), and am about to sleep.

Twas ok.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Copyied from another thread:

Mine's kind of cool. Me and 4 other friends went out and walked around for awhile, nothing exciting. Then we went back to Friend A's house to hang out. When his parents were gone, Friend A whipped out a bottle of Bacardi.
Everyone had some but no one had very much except Friend A who was the only one kind of drunk. So we started prank calling everyone and he did the Herbert the Pervert voice on the phone. He decided it'd be a good idea to drink more so he did, then the prank calls went from a Family Guy voice to him just screaming into the phone (which was still funny).
Eventually he was just rolling around the room yelling random shit. His dad came down and told him to be quiet, but didn't know he was drunk. He started rolling around the small room knocking over speakers and yelling. Eventually he passed out and I had to leave. Apparently my other friends said he puked everywhere, they woke up his parents and he might have alcohol poisoning. And this was his first time drinking.
There was a full and proper bash at the bar, most of the waitresses decided that lingerie was a costume in and of itself (no complaints here). I spread the good word as a Friar, cheerfully distributing mead in steins dressed in full monk robes.
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?
mine was decent
my dads birthday is on Halloween so we had a party which was a good laugh
but there did seem to be less people around
Equipment

GUITARS
Jackson RX10D
Ibanez GAX30
Ninja Strat Copy

AMPS
Laney LX120Twin Extreme
Fender Frontman 15W

Effects