Page 1 of 5
A'ight, I'm off to London next week, so it'd be great if I could stockpile a bit of rent that'd go past my deposit. So, here's some awesome stuff at really low prices:

GIBSON SG STANDARD
Bought new a few months ago for £800. Got some playing marks (buckle rash on the back, but nothing on the front), so will sell for £600- may stretch to £550, actually. Includes hard case. Ebony finish.

RANDALL RG50TC
All-valve combo. Been heavily gigged, so it looks knackered, which I like. Needs a replacement fuse and a re-valve. Bought new in 2005-06 for £500. Will sell for £150 ono.

SCHECTER C1 HELLRAISER
Was my main guitar for quite a while, so it's got a LOT of battle scars. Double-cutaway mahogany body with a set-thru (set neck, but with the heel of a thru-neck) mahogany neck. Quilted maple top looks gorgeous with the black cherry finish, and the EMG pickups and Grover and TonePros hardware are probably worth the asking price alone. Bought in 2006 for £600, but will sell for £200 ONO. Includes hard case.

It's so sad to see all this stuff go, but I am in need of the money and I know there are many UG'ers who'd give it a good home. Besides, it's better than selling my body. Oh, and it gets me out of Cambridge quicker.
Upload some pics, will attract more buyers. I'm considering it right now!

How's the Randall sound?
It sounds bloody great if the fuse and valves are replaced! I would upload pics, but I don't have a decent camera.
It's better than the cube except for one thing- bit hard to take the Randall on the tube!

I'm also selling:

Also:

MORLEY POWER WAH
Pretty much a 'metal' wah that adds extra gain as you put it down- great for Dimebag Darrel/Zakk Wylde-type stuff. It's an older (2002-2003) one, so it doesn't have any knobs like the new one. Also, it doesn't have 'skate tread' on it- just stickers. £25.

PEAVEY MAX 115 BASS AMP
75W bass combo with a 15 inch speaker. Good for gigs and practices, etc. VERY big, though. £75.

IBANEZ TS7 TUBESCREAMER
Part of the tone lok series. Pretty much like a TS9, but not as collectable. £25

All items can be picked up from my Mum's house in Bottisham near Cambridge where I'll be for the next week or so, although I can take the guitars and pedals to various nearby places with me via bus. If not, then a courier can be arranged, but you'll have to pay shipping costs.
Any chance of getting some videos of you playing the Randall? How much would all the work that needs doing to it be?
I'm rather interested in either the Randall or the Schecter... dang it!

However, I just need some pictures to confirm it. Can't borrow a mates camera or something?
It's quite annoying because I normally live about 15 minutes from you, and would like to try the Schecter out before I bought it. But unfortunatly I'm uni in Lincoln and won't be back for a couple of weeks.... which is a shame.
Depending on how much the courier is to Cardiff, I'd be interested in the Schecter perhaps, well almost definitely

If it's not gone already, I'll check my pay this friday, and let you know asap, then I'll either organise a brief daytrip, or I'll check how much it'd be for courier
Aidan, if yu need pics your welcome to borrow a camera off of me/ill come to your house to take pics, might help the sale.
Well, I'm living in London now but I'm in Cambs on Thurs to pick up some shizzle. Matt, if you could come round and we could take some pics, that'd be ace. To the brilliantly monikered tushmeister, pm me.
Alright mate, I'm interested in the Power Wah, if it's still going? Does that include shipping? Also, is it true bypass?
sorry, I've just re-read your post... recorded delivery via royal mail would be fine with me, and only about £4.
right...price on schecter + randall combined?!

if nt low enuf.. randall shipped to kent? me15 7ax
=BROLY - HIS POWER IS MAXIMUM=
nice nice!! will get back to you when cheque clears on wed
Quote by the agony scene
is the schecter the hardtail version if so i may be interested
also how bad is the condition?

Yes, it is. Well, there's a lot of scratches and dents but it still sounds perfect. There's something rattling on the headstock which may need seeing to, but this is all contributing to the low asking price. Gotta remember- I took this guitar with me to every single gig for a couple of years!
well a gigged guitar sounds better to me, price on schecter delivered to ME15 7AX?
I think im gonna stick to the krank rev jr for a bit..
also dude, def want some pics
Pics will come Thurs if Matt can get to mine, although I'd rather have the money by next Tues- got rent to pay!
right dude..googled the schecter...i want it.
erm entertaining any trades at all?
Hi Aidy

Tell me, what's still available? I have the cash and can get to you and am interested!

Talk to you

Scott
I think the Schecter and Randall are sold to fairycake if he can confirm everything and payment is sent. The TS7 has gone, too. The SG Standard's still available.
hey mate, im sticking with my krank rev jr amp, so randall is 100% available...the schecter on the other hand..shall be mine when i get my damn cheque!!! i have the cash in bank, but need to atleast deposit money in bank so its not gonna get overdrawn!!
so can you do schecter pics for me?
also shipping via courier if poss all for £200???
Well, expensive shipping is expensive, so £220 will do t'trick. I'll be able to have pics in the next couple 'o' days. Thanks evar so much gu1s3 for helping me out- my landlord shall be happeh.
erm..shipping is around 11.90-13.00
your schecter does state 200 ONO :P *check out my haggling skills rofl*
so lets say..195..+ 15..
making 210 :P
Well, if Matt can't get his sexy arse down to my Mum's house then the pics'll be grainy.
well i just wana get some pics u know..just damage pics and also some to fap over!
yea decided im havin the c1...so yea will pay you when i get your paypal or something?
would be nice to get it set up n plugged in
btw you got any pics of damage...even if they are camera phone..i would just like to see
Page 1 of 5