Page 1 of 2
Soulja Boy Shouts Out Slave Masters
October 31, 2008 | Danielle Harling
Eighteen-year-old rapper Soulja Boy [click to read] recently made some alarming comments when he was interviewed by journalist Toure for BET's The Black Carpet.

Soulja Boy was asked by Toure which historical figure he hates most. And according to Toure's blog, when Soulja Boy appeared to be caught off guard by the question, Toure threw out some previous answers which included Hitler, Bin Laden, and slave masters.

Here is how Soulja Boy then responded to the question, "Oh wait! Hold up! Shout out to the slave masters! Without them we'd still be in Africa. We wouldn't be here to get this ice and tattoos."

Soulja Boy has been in the media quite often this year due to his feud with Ice T [click to read] and Lebron James' Jay-Z/Soulja Boy comments made during last season's NBA playoff's.

Soulja Boy's most recent album Souljaboytellem.com was released in October of 2007 and went on to reach the number four spot on the Billboard Top 200.

Now I am probably the only one on UG who thinks Crank Dat is a good song but this is a pretty stupid comment, also I did not realise Soulja Boy was only 18, I am older than him
hiphopdxmobile
damn naggers!
ADD MY -CORE BAND!
www.myspace.com/efakaz

GEARx
Ibanez RG2EX1
Peavey 5150 II
ISP Decimator

Quote by T Man Prime
Ok everyone, who do you think is the heaviest band? Personally I think As I Lay Dying is the heaviest
haha, he's from a town not too far from where i live. this means absolutely nothing to me, though. more power to him for being an idiot.

Quote by Old Lady
Now I am probably the only one on UG who thinks Crank Dat is a good song but this is a pretty stupid comment, also I did not realise Soulja Boy was only 18, I am older than him
hiphopdxmobile

yeah, you would probably be correct.
Quote by JMack
Are you asking if midgets can draw people that are themselves smaller than the average person, or if midget drawings in general are smaller?
Quote by connecktier
Yeah, why isn't he still in Africa, dammit

hitlerduck approves'
Well, at least he's entertaining, albeit a bit daft.

I like his song too.

YOOUU!
XIAOXI
someone waggeed history too much...
Pull my finger

Quote by Explicit User

"Kyle.. Do you know what homosex is?"
me:"...yes... why?"
"Do you want to have it?"
Me again:"...no Anthony..no i don't"
"Oh.. okay.. good night"

haha

Quote by madhampster
Dear god the pit is a force to be reckoned with.
Soulja Boy is an embarrasment to black people.

edit:Oh hell, he's an embarrasment to humanity in general.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
Quote by YetAnotherMuso
I can not for the life of me understand a word Soulja Boy says.

He says "You". Learn that, and you've already got half his song down pat.
XIAOXI
Quote by Old Lady
Soulja Boy was asked by Toure which historical figure he hates most. And according to Toure's blog, when Soulja Boy appeared to be caught off guard by the question, Toure threw out some previous answers which included Hitler, Bin Laden, and slave masters.

Why dignify those people with an emotion as strong as hate? Disgust, maybe. Hate, no.
Quote by Old Lady
Here is how Soulja Boy then responded to the question, "Oh wait! Hold up! Shout out to the slave masters! Without them we'd still be in Africa. We wouldn't be here to get this ice and tattoos."

Well he has a poi- Wait, no, he's just a moron. Are you really surprised that he's a selfish little bitch?
Quote by Old Lady
Soulja Boy has been in the media quite often this year due to his feud with Ice T [click to read] and Lebron James' Jay-Z/Soulja Boy comments made during last season's NBA playoff's.

Why was Jay-Z just mentioned in the same sentence as Soulja Boy?
Quote by Old Lady
Now I am probably the only one on UG who thinks Crank Dat is a good song

Now I'm not one to disagree with opinions usually, but you're just wrong. There is no justifying that viewpoint.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
This thread is evidence that only girls like soulja boy. Look through the posts.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
I just merely needed proof that he had absolutely no intelligence to prove a theory I have been working on about him, and that has just sealed the deal.

Has that man/boy been given any talent in ANYTHING?
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro
The fact that I went TOO high singing a Darkness song on Singstar

DARK RED TEAM
i can't believe he has a feud with ice t - ice t is like 3 times his age!
and slightly more on topic, what a mong.
Member of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

Last.fm
youuuuuu akjnfasjdfakjsdfhajkdshfkajsdhfkjasdhfkjashdfkasdhf youuuuuu adngakjdsfhjaksdhfkjashdfkjlahsdfkjadhsf

That's all I can hear from his songs. This guy is F*cking pathetic, people like him should be shot.
It's not a stupid comment. First thing I've ever heard said that wasn't "Hey *** you! 200years ago some people i never knew were slaves!" I realise the side effects of that but still, Soulja Boy has a point.
Soulja Boi is vile. Look up his 'rich n****r shit' on YouTube and prepare to vomit.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by octavarium78
damn naggers!

HAHAHA, "people who annoy you"

i love you
Quote by MooshMooshMarc
i have to admit, I laughed a little

at long f*cking last... a decent compliment

I POSTED THE PEAR ALL I GOT WAS A LOUSY WARNING
Quote by Nafon
youuuuuu akjnfasjdfakjsdfhajkdshfkajsdhfkjasdhfkjashdfkasdhf youuuuuu adngakjdsfhjaksdhfkjashdfkjlahsdfkjadhsf

Ya' crank dat.

It sells.
I guess he's got a point (kind off) but years of slavery and oppression for "Ice and tattoos?" hmm
Malcolm X is lauded as a hero for insisting blacks should be removed from white society so they can live in their own place, but Soulja Boy can't say what is technically true?
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by IncubusMan999
I just merely needed proof that he had absolutely no intelligence to prove a theory I have been working on about him, and that has just sealed the deal.

Has that man/boy been given any talent in ANYTHING?

Who would waste their time 'working on a theory' about Soulja Boy? Seriously...
Edit: And btw he could easily have simply been kidding.
Last edited by bobslip at Nov 1, 2008,
Crank That, a good song?

I call BS.
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
Quote by kaptink
I guess he's got a point (kind off) but years of slavery and oppression for "Ice and tattoos?" hmm

That was kind of a stupid comment, on the grounds that a lot of blood diamonds come from Africa. And the Egyptians were obviously all about bling bling. And tattoos weren't invented by Americans..
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by Vermintide
Well.

Technically he's right.

But still. Boy needs to learn about them tabloids.

Yeah, I'm grateful for the slave masters. However selfish it sounds, we probably wouldn't have blues music and lots of other music which evolved from it otherwise.
Quote by bobslip
Who would waste their time 'working on a theory' about Soulja Boy? Seriously...
Edit: And btw he could easily have simply been kidding.

I agree.

Quote by ze monsta
Yeah, I'm grateful for the slave masters. However selfish it sounds, we probably wouldn't have blues music and lots of other music which evolved from it otherwise.

Wow hold on.. I hear what you are saying completely about the music, but that is wrong. Sort of..

Argh..

WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE SAID...

"I am grateful to the unfortunate slaves who made some of the coolest music ever in terrible situations".
Page 1 of 2