Okay so I'm in the market for new multi effects just for bedroom playing. I came across the line6 pocket pod. I've noticed you can download new effects off the internet and thought that was pretty cool. I play stuff like...Trivium / In Flames / Dream Theater / Iron Maiden / Killswitch Engage / Lamb of God / Arch Enemy and Buckethead

It is 179AUD and that's as much as i have. Is there anything better in the price range?

Thanks alot!

(Just got my new amp and i love it but it cant cut the bands i listed)
Quote by slickerthnsleek
YOU WIN THE INTERNET.
Quote by dxpaintball8000
long live bucketmark.
bump
Quote by slickerthnsleek
YOU WIN THE INTERNET.
Quote by dxpaintball8000
long live bucketmark.
Nononononono.

No.

I bought one, and sold it about 3 weeks later. Unless you're going for a SNES quality sound, get a decent one. Save up for a BOss ME-50 or GT-8, they're much nicer.
Gear
Fender Jaguar > effects (x9) > Orange AD5

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE EUNEIROPHRENIAC σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣
I bought one after a hurricane hit, because i didnt have any power... i ended up returning it as soon as i had my power back. seriously, i tweaked around with it for HOURS, but everything sounded very thin and extremely fake...

i tried downloading tones from those websites too, but everything sounded pretty bad... i prefered my 15w starter kit amp
LOL boss gt-8, 995$ in Australia.....mmmmmmmmm no thanks. Should i just a get a metal muff and wah? ( i really want a goodish cheap multi-fx with good distortion) < does that even exist?
Quote by slickerthnsleek
YOU WIN THE INTERNET.
Quote by dxpaintball8000
long live bucketmark.