So here it is. I was bored one afternoon and made a bunch of covers on my mates 4 track, this is one of them. I got the drum track from a guitar pro file, so its pretty hellish. I used a wachburn X50Q through my vox ad30vt for most of the song, and my fender electo acoustic for the middle.

http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/grantburgh/
KoL

"Me AnD yOuR cOlD dRiViNg In ThE sNoW, LeT tHe GoOd TiMeS rOLL"
Really good playingwise but it's too quiet. Though you did do it on a 4 track so I can imagine you were pretty limited with that.
Quote by Timothy O.
Really good playingwise but it's too quiet. Though you did do it on a 4 track so I can imagine you were pretty limited with that.

i really want some better quality recording equipment, but have no idea what to look for . Any suggestions for a reasonably cheap unit that will allow me to record something similiar to the tencious d cover, but with better sound quality? Or is it jst that I need a new guitar/amp setup?

What do u use for recording for example?
KoL

"Me AnD yOuR cOlD dRiViNg In ThE sNoW, LeT tHe GoOd TiMeS rOLL"
well, I use a usb condenser but it's not very good for recording electric. I have heard good things about the boss br-600. It's about $300 and from what I've heard recorded with it, it's pretty good quality.