So heres another cover song. Well in fact only part of a song in this case, its the solo from I believe in a thing called love by the Darkness - BEAST!

This is my washburn played throught the NU-metal setting on my vox ad30vt

both guitars are playd by myself,, pls comment/rate

http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/grantburgh/
KoL

"Me AnD yOuR cOlD dRiViNg In ThE sNoW, LeT tHe GoOd TiMeS rOLL"
Last edited by grantburgh at Nov 1, 2008,
That was really good man.
Gear
Fender Thinline Telecaster Deluxe

1983 Aria Pro II XX Deluxe Flying V

2007 S101 EGU34

1963 Kay Vanguard

1964 Kay Vanguard

AXL Badwater SRO

Hondo Strat

1974 Acoustic(brand) 134 4x10 combo

Epiphone Valve Jr.
Pretty good man. I just didn't like your tone. But other than that it was perfect.
CLICK ME

Quote by lrc95

hi, i was just wondering how to post a thread?

Quote by AS I LAY DYING!
and USD is equal to how much in US dollars?

Quote by Armchair Bronco
Everyone must own a DS-1 at some point in their playing career.

^^idiots

niceee playing man you really nailed it, i also liked your tone crunchy. Check my cover on the same song its on my profile hope you like it. Two thumbs up

Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard (jb/jazz)
Peavey Studio Pro 112
Dunlop Crybaby
Monster Cables
Line 6 PODXT Live
sounded fine, all your bends were pretty accurate. maybe work on the little fast part though, didn't quite get that down.
cheers for the crit guys,, the reason the tone was a bit shit - im using shit equipment!, the 4 track i recorded this on is shit, and my guitar and amp arent exactly the best either, but im a poor student so cant afford to buy new stuff

ye i cud probably have playd this better if i had sat and learnd the fast bit properly bt i wasnt really recording this for other ppl to hear or anythin, jst mucking about really,,, if i can get a good enough drum track ill try recording the whole song once I get the time.

cheers
KoL

"Me AnD yOuR cOlD dRiViNg In ThE sNoW, LeT tHe GoOd TiMeS rOLL"