Page 1 of 2
I realized, i have very few real friends, like people i can call up anytime to do something, i have alot of school friends, but i hang out with them outside of school not often, and theres olny like.. 3-5 people that i regularly do stuff with outside of school and hockey

Is it just me or does this apply to everyone?

EDIT: found this on the interwebz

A true friend sticks with you through the good times and the bad, A true friend will say what you might not want to hear, but a true friend won't stay mad...

A true friend looks from the inside out and doesn't judge by a glance A true friend will stick by you even when you take a stance...

A true friend loves you for who you are not what you could be... A true friend should be cherished cause' few exist you see...

A friend to love with... A friend to play with... A friend to be with... A friend to stay with...

/my own thread

that is what i have very little of

Made by 'The Sloganizer' ----> «The Pit - be prepared.»

Quote by imdeth

"Billy eat your broccolli!"

"Screw you mom!" *raises arms*

PHEAR MA TURRETS!!
Last edited by Snuffles at Nov 1, 2008,
More people than you think and way more than people would let on in general.

Fact. /Brent

Girls friend collecting around 400 people on facebook and leaving status updates all the time is not relevent.
Don't ask me.

Just don't.
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
I've got loads of friends.

I go out with them loads.

Your just a loner TS sorry.
Empty Space
well i have real friends but i moved so they are 2 hours away, any time i can get down there they want to hang out with me, here now i just have a bunch of school friends
Quote by Deliriumbassist
marmite, vegemite, termite...

anything that ends with -mite is the work of Satan's retarded cousin Vinnie.
I have friends. I have my really close ones that I tell all to then the others that are just there for backup.
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
Yeah, especially during high school people can be very self-centered. I personally pride myself on being there for people and listening to their problems and this is the reason why it hurts so much when I find that not all people will do the same for me. But as life goes on, you realize that certain people come into your life for a reason and you just have to accept that not everyone can be who you want them to be.. and at the same time, try not to get hurt by knowing that.

Ne me quitte pas mon chere.
My 3 best friends moved away ( one when I was in 6th grade, one 8th, and the last 10th) and they live from 6-11 hours away. I've made new friends, but it's just not the same. I got really close with one, but she started doing stuff I didn't want to be around so now I pretty much just have lots of friends and one close friend.
I'm not a Bible-thumper anymore. Realized I had a brain in '09.

I like guitars, running, and math.
Quote by jemjabella42
Yeah, especially during high school people can be very self-centered. I personally pride myself on being there for people and listening to their problems and this is the reason why it hurts so much when I find that not all people will do the same for me. But as life goes on, you realize that certain people come into your life for a reason and you just have to accept that not everyone can be who you want them to be.. and at the same time, try not to get hurt by known that.

I agree completely. Some of it's luck though. If you end up in a school with few decent people around it can handicap you for a long time.
Come to think of it... No I don't. I always try and be there for people but in the end, it doesn't even matter since most people don't give a f*ck about me. Thats why I have the "loner attitude". I can't rely on others because I've been hurt so much.

...Meh... I'm insecure
ive got a few friends but only 1 or 2 what id call "real" friends
I sat next to a nun on the bus once, she said hi

Twitter: @Pikey_P - wise words right there.
I moved so i dont get to see my true friends as much during the week, but at the weekend im on that train in a flash
I've got an E.T. doll. But it never hugs me like it hugged Elliott.. I don't think he really likes me. He never phones me.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Damn my whole group is close to me........ were like 30 people who i can call up anytime i want and do anything we want.... but then again im only 15 :S
I have no friends. Not even friends I hang with.
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
Quote by Jack Off Jill
I've got an E.T. doll. But it never hugs me like it hugged Elliott.. I don't think he really likes me. He never phones me.
it told be i was the only one!
Quote by Deliriumbassist
marmite, vegemite, termite...

anything that ends with -mite is the work of Satan's retarded cousin Vinnie.
I have AMAZING friends who let my bawl my eyes out without asking whats wrong, and are pretty much willing to hang out all the time
call me Shelby

My 'real' friends I generally hang out with about once a week, we tend to spend Saturdays together. The other guys I just hang around with when I'm at college.
i have ONE. the other guys awesome, but not as good as my only friend lol.

i have alot of fags at school who come up to me and talk and stuff, but they aren't friends. they are tasks.
Well, the people I hang out with at school, I'd be there to help if they needed it. I can't say they'd do the same for me. A few probably would, but I wouldn't get my hopes up.

I have some buddies who go to a different school who I hang out with when school's over. I know for a fact that they'd help me out.

But most of my friends, aren't much more then school friends.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
i've got about 10 really close mates.

some i've known all my life. my mum met his mum when they were in labour!

i tell them everything. hang out with them etc.

then i have more normal friends and then acquentencies (sp?)
Does anyone have the problem of one of your best friends just constantly reeling off stuff about people you don't know or don't really get on with?

I sound like such a moaner.
I have a lot of mates I hang around with, but none that I can actually rely on and trust 100%
This isn't because I don't like them/they don't like me..
I just don't get too caught up in the whole 'friendship' thing because it's likely that in a few years I won't see most of them again.

They're all just my mates who I hang out with, we call each other up and go out drinking or go to gigs or something but I wouldn't rely on them to do anything for me.
Gibson Les Paul Custom Black Beauty
Tokai LC53 Les Paul Custom
Tokai ALS48 Love Rock Les Paul Standard
Marshall DSL-50 Head
Marshall 1936 2x12 Cabinet
Quote by St.Loony
Come to think of it... No I don't. I always try and be there for people but in the end, it doesn't even matter since most people don't give a f*ck about me. Thats why I have the "loner attitude". I can't rely on others because I've been hurt so much.

...Meh... I'm insecure

I feel the same way. I try to be there for people, but in high school, nobody ****ing cares, and it really pisses me off.
Quote by alteredstates
If you are rowing down the road in your canoe and your wagon wheel falls off. How many pancakes does it take to make a doghouse?

Green, because a vest has no sleeves.

Can't we all just get a bong?
Quote by St.Loony

...Meh... I'm insecure

Lol, you're exactly like me.

I don't trust anyone anymore because everyone I've ever trusted has hurt me.
I have two and a half real friends. One of them I don't talk a lot or hang out with a lot, since he's always really busy, but I like hanging out with him, and we can talk about pretty much anything. I have two friends that I hang out with a lot and do stuff.
I don't have real friends.

In primary school, I had two 'best friends' that I hung out with all the time, but they were known as the inseperable ones that everyone referred to as 'adam and dave', and if anyone asked if I was their best friend too, they told them I wasn't, and I just tagged along with them.

In secondary school, my best friend constantly made fun of my for being fat, and my other close friends used to try and get me in trouble in class, and humiliate me to impress girls.

I try to convince myself I have good friends now, but they forget about me, don't invite me to things. I'm not sure why it is, I'm friendly and nice to everyone. Apparantly I'm completely 'love it or hate it', and I go through huge mood swings, which is why some people aren't happy about being round me.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by rabidguitarist

In secondary school, my best friend constantly made fun of my for being fat,

Did you get skinny or something? Cause you're nowhere near fat.
Quote by frottage
Did you get skinny or something? Cause you're nowhere near fat.

Yeah i was just going to say that actually

Made by 'The Sloganizer' ----> «The Pit - be prepared.»

Quote by imdeth

"Billy eat your broccolli!"

"Screw you mom!" *raises arms*

PHEAR MA TURRETS!!
Quote by rabidguitarist
I'm not sure why it is, I'm friendly and nice to everyone.

I vote.. they are bastards.
I have a few, most of my friends I only talk to at school though.
Action. Reaction. Like an eye for an eye from our tribal days.
meh I had a couple of friends but they were always trying to get me out to smoke weed which I didn't really wanna do, now I live a couple of hours away and I barely feel a difference.

There's a couple of people though, who I used to be great friends with but for some reason we just drifted apart

I wish I could rewind a couple of years.
Same situation really.
There are so many people who I just "know" and are only with when I have to be (so like in lectures and classes). Not that these people aren't my friends, but we rarely use time outside of university to do something.
I do have about 4 or 5 friends that I can just call on at any time of the day and we'll go out and do something. They're also the ones who've always been there for me when I needed someone the most, and stopped me from doing really stupid things.
THAT'S a definition of a true friend, and that's what I want to give them in return from me.
I hope it doesn't seem, like I'm young, foolish, and green.
Let me in for a minute, you're not my life but I want you in it

O Dayya, te echaré de menos, siempre

Y siempre
Y para siempre
Page 1 of 2