Page 1 of 2
Anyone catch this on skyone last night?

I only saw the last 10 minutes, anyone remember any other films shown?

I have got to see all these!
say hello, to my little friend!!

(\__/)
(='.'=)Bunny
(")_(")

A coward dies a thousand deaths, a soldier dies but one.

Tupac Shakur.
Bambi was number 27
Quote by Deliriumbassist
marmite, vegemite, termite...

anything that ends with -mite is the work of Satan's retarded cousin Vinnie.
Snuff films are more realistic. Partly because they're real.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Quote by dann_blood

what are "snuff" films???
real gore movies? they basically take homeless people and tell them they have food, take them to a random house and kill them, videotape it and sell it. whoever wants to see something like this is a disgusting human being to me.
Quote by slayaplaya

movies where someone is actually killing someone else, usually in a hotel room
Quote by dann_blood

And? I can pretty much guarantee no one on this forum has seen a real snuff film.
Quote by slayaplaya

Watch vacancy, thats based on snuff films.
say hello, to my little friend!!

(\__/)
(='.'=)Bunny
(")_(")

A coward dies a thousand deaths, a soldier dies but one.

Tupac Shakur.
Quote by DanRev
And? I can pretty much guarantee no one on this forum has seen a real snuff film.

Not a proper snuff film, no. I can guarantee that a few have atleast seen someone get killed in some sort of film (beheadings, footage of people getting shot, etc)
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Quote by FortuneFaded
movies where someone is actually killing someone else, usually in a hotel room

but why do they kill them??

I've seen the video of saddam husseins hanging, but I don't know if that counts?
Quote by slayaplaya

I've seen the video of saddam husseins hanging, but I don't know if that counts?

thats not snuff. its kinda like a fetish for some people who enjoy watching people get killed with pillows over there faces etc...

pretty sick shit imo
Quote by DanRev

I've seen people be killed.. It's horrible I don't know how anyone can get off on that.

I've seen the Ken Bigly things and stuff like that.. Several kill videos were circulating phones in my school a few years back and my friends dragged me into a room to watch a prisoner of war get beheaded.. (It wasn't funny like they thought it would be)
Quote by FortuneFaded
thats not snuff. its kinda like a fetish for some people who enjoy watching people get killed with pillows over there faces etc...

pretty sick shit imo

ok... some people are SICK!
There was a pretty infamous one I saw. It was a Czech soldier getting beheaded with a small knife. You could hear him trying to scream. It turned into muffled gurgles through all the blood in his throat. It was disgusting.
Quote by drunkenhamster1
An Inconvenient Truth was the worst Gore movie

>.>
<.<

Which Al Gore got 27 awards for.
Quote by KimThayil
There was a pretty infamous one I saw. It was a Czech soldier getting beheaded with a small knife. You could hear him trying to scream. It turned into muffled gurgles through all the blood in his throat. It was disgusting.

iv seen this one, wasnt nice, its something i wish i had never watched and will never watch another video like it
ummm wizard of gore anyone? i only got like 10 min. in
ಠ_ಠ
- Yes, My name is actually Terran -
- Not just a Starcraft fan -

Terran > Zerg and Protoss
Quote by KimThayil

What that the one in the snow? Blood sprayed across it, it was vile. Someone sent me a link to it (it was ht666 from UG actually) and it was horrific. I then sent it to all my friends, they hate me.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Quote by slayaplaya
?

For the lulz?

AND i doubt anyone has seen a proper snuff movie, probably just a reaaaaaally good fake. More to the point, why would you want to watch one.
Quote by Malakian88
Oh my bloody god. Imagine if you were a girl and you woke up to find your little brother's friend standing over you with his erect penis on your breasts...

Indeed.
Quote by soccermom
For the lulz?

AND i doubt anyone has seen a proper snuff movie, probably just a reaaaaaally good fake. More to the point, why would you want to watch one.

Your answer to the previous question is also the answer to your question. Doy.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Quote by KimThayil

yeah ive seen that one too. its pretty brutal man
<//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\>
I saw this one movie a long time ago. There was some guy missing a arm and a leg, and other dead bodies missing heads and varies body parts. There was another guy with a axe and stitches all over his face with a bag on his face. Blood was everywhere and there were pentagrams all over the walls and the floor.
If Rock is a life-style, then Metal's an addiction

Yelloooow!

Of The

UG Challenge

Quote by soccermom
For the lulz?

theres plenty of real snuff films out there, dude.
Quote by drunkenhamster1

>.>
<.<

LMAO

P.S. I'm a womanfolk! : )
sraeb

Quote by Trefellin
Show me your erection or gtfo... please.
I'm not 100% on whether I've seen a "real" snuff film or not...they really arent that hard to find though...

But, that stuff doesnt really bother me, when watcing it you just have to realize, it's not you, and you have no idea who they are.

The beheading videos were nothing, I mean, yeah why would someone do it for the lulz but it's not really all that bad.
Quote by drunkenhamster1

>.>
<.<

i would sig that if i had room for it
Quote by Deliriumbassist
marmite, vegemite, termite...

anything that ends with -mite is the work of Satan's retarded cousin Vinnie.
Quote by lateraluspiral
theres plenty of real snuff films out there, dude.

I am not disputing that.
Quote by Malakian88
Oh my bloody god. Imagine if you were a girl and you woke up to find your little brother's friend standing over you with his erect penis on your breasts...

Indeed.
Taking a bit of a turn off snuff films... for a gorey film.
Feast.
Terrible movie.
And I can't believe no one has mentioned the Manhunt games yet, I don't know much about the second one, but the first you play as a guy in the middle of a snuff film.
I throw myself into the sea,
Release the wave,
Let it wash over me
To face the fears, I once believed
Tears of the Dragon, for you, and for me...
Quote by drunkenhamster1

>.>
<.<

One of the finest puns I've ever heard.

Cannibal holocaust is pretty gory in the way that the violence looks 100% real and they actually cut apart living animals on film.
Last edited by Trefellin at Nov 1, 2008,
Camp Rock. I got nightmares.
Quote by guitar-godfrey
when i grow up i wanna have blackandsilver's babies!

Quote by angusfan16

Quote by Scowmoo
HOLY HELL.

nice discovery, sir.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by coryklok : Today at 01:10 PM.
Quote by Trefellin

Cannibal holocaust is pretty gory in the way that the violence looks 100% real and they actually cut apart living animals on film.

Tis a nasty film, the director actually got taken to court, for supposedly killing one of the actresses. He had to re-enact the whole scene to prove it wasn't snuff.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
In a Snuff film the person is killed purely for the film

No such film is known to exist.
Quote by ChemicalFire
The point of underground bands is their not popular or famous most of the time. Thus there is a good chance they suck.
Quote by KimThayil

Quote by scottish nutter
iv seen this one, wasnt nice, its something i wish i had never watched and will never watch another video like it

Now I feel bad, I laughed hysterically when I saw that video.

Quote by Trefellin

Quote by freddaahh
Tis a nasty film, the director actually got taken to court, for supposedly killing one of the actresses. He had to re-enact the whole scene to prove it wasn't snuff.

I watched that last night cause I was told the actress did get killed for the movie. You asshole ruined it for me.
ಠ_ಠ
Last edited by jmonko at Nov 1, 2008,
This montage from Youtube - called Opera of Splatter - might satisfy your gory tastes:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=NfnQVS7EvsI

Tis very gory in parts.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
I've seen some pretty sick shit (I used to frequent Entensity.net back when they had suicide vids) and i'll never watch anything like them ever again.

Emily Booth was hot though
Yeah the only movie that has actually made me feel ill is the lip cutting scene in Cutting Moments.
Page 1 of 2