Me and my band are playing a show today and the bassist can't afford an amp (we're in highschool and he just switched to bass like 2 months ago) so we have to use the drummers amp. The bass and vocal amp are only 30 watts, but my guitar amp is 50. The show is taking place on a driveway outside. The amps can hold their own against drums, but how will they do in a show?
The first question I ask myself when something doesn't seem to be beautiful is why do I think it's not beautiful. And very shortly you discover that there is no reason.-John Cage
They should be able to cope, My 50 watt once coped against a 100 watt guitar amp, a 200 watt+ bass amp and drums, allthough, im glad I have a 100 now.

In short, yeah you'll be fine.
y are u doin a show if u dont no if the amps will hold there own?
Twitter: ScottWotton
Tumblr: ScottWotton
YouTube: ScottWotton

3DS FC: 5043-1553-4655
Friend Safari: Rock type with Boldore, Pupitar and Barbaracle.

Wants his username as ScottWotton. >.>
NO! using a bass with a drum amp will open a worm hole into the years 3314, Kenny 3000 and praxorz will control the world until praxorz rapes Kenny 3000
Quote by Deliriumbassist
marmite, vegemite, termite...

anything that ends with -mite is the work of Satan's retarded cousin Vinnie.
Quote by Vampire 255
y are u doin a show if u dont no if the amps will hold there own?

Why are you writing an answer if you can't write properly? Same question really..
I just bought a new Marshall Vintage-Modern 50w combo, and it was loud enough to fill my whole school hall which is just huge!!
Quote by wiggyisgreat
Slooj, I'd bang you so hard.

••The Robin Trower Fans Group••
PM me to join!