Page 1 of 3
Hey Pit.
There haven't been many good threads floating around for the past few days so I've decided to start a short survey thread, Answering is Appreciated.
I will post the questions in Bold and then put my own answers after them.

A) What was the first album you ever bought? : Fire - Electric Six
B) What was the Last album you bought? : High Times - Jamiroquai
C) What is your favourite album ever? : Brighten the Corners - Pavement
D) What is your favourite Live album? : Live at the Grand Olympic Auditorium - Rage Against the Machine
E) Which album was/is your least favourite? : Pablo Honey - Radiohead.
F) Which album could you listen to 100% without skipping a song? : The battle of Los Angeles - Rage Against the Machine.
A) What was the first album you ever bought? : Don't know, probably some pop or hip hop album
B) What was the Last album you bought? : Feeder - Silent Cry
C) What is your favourite album ever? : Muse - Black Holes and Revelations
D) What is your favourite Live album? : Muse - HAARP
E) Which album was/is your least favourite? : I havn't heard every album, so I don't know but I guess some sort of soundtrack like High school musical.
F) Which album could you listen to 100% without skipping a song? : Muse - Absolution

I havn't bought many albums though, I download them.
Last edited by Gaz_m2k5 at Nov 1, 2008,
A) What was the first album you ever bought? : Probbaly a simple plan album lol
B) What was the Last album you bought? : Blackbird - Alter Bridge
C) What is your favourite album ever? : Blackbird/Oneday remains - Alter Bridge
D) What is your favourite Live album? : Don't really have one
E) Which album was/is your least favourite? : There's a lot
F) Which album could you listen to 100% without skipping a song? : Permission to Land - The Darkness
Quote by alteredstates
If you are rowing down the road in your canoe and your wagon wheel falls off. How many pancakes does it take to make a doghouse?

Green, because a vest has no sleeves.

Can't we all just get a bong?
A) What was the first album you ever bought? : Linkin Park- Hybrid Theory
B) What was the Last album you bought? : Circus Maximus- ISOLATE
C) What is your favourite album ever? : Meshuggah- Catch33
D) What is your favourite Live album? : Nevermore- Year of the Voyager
E) Which album was/is your least favourite? : Rammstein- Reise Reise
F) Which album could you listen to 100% without skipping a song? : I listen to most of my albums all the way through.... But if I have to choose one, then Catch33
Last edited by Våd Hamster at Nov 1, 2008,
A) What was the first album you ever bought? : Will smith - Willenium
B) What was the Last album you bought? : Will smith - Willenium
C) What is your favourite album ever? : Will smith - Willenium
D) What is your favourite Live album? : Will smith - Willenium live
E) Which album was/is your least favourite? : Will smith - Willenium
F) Which album could you listen to 100% without skipping a song? : Will smith - Willenium
A) Fatboy Slim - You've Come a Long Way, Baby
B) Not sure. Fuck Buttons maybe. Oh actually I think it was a funky house compilation. StereoSushi
C) too hard a question! Right this minute it's probably Brant Bjork and the Operators
D) Masters of Reality - Flak
E) Stupid question...I don't waste much time on stuff I don't like!
F) Every album. That's how you're supposed to listen to them. You don't skip chapters when reading a book, do you?
A) What was the first album you ever bought? : Incubus - Morning View
B) What was the Last album you bought? : Metallica - Death Magnetic
C) What is your favourite album ever? : Muse - Absolution
D) What is your favourite Live album? : HAARP - Muse
E) Which album was/is your least favourite? : Linkin Park - Reanimation (of those that I own)
F) Which album could you listen to 100% without skipping a song? : In Rainbows - Radiohead
A) What was the first album you ever bought? : The Sickness - Disturbed

B) What was the Last album you bought? : Black Ice - AC/DC

C) What is your favourite album ever? : Countdown To Extinction - Megadeth

D) What is your favourite Live album? : S&M - Metallica

E) Which album was/is your least favourite? : Awake - Dream Theater (I just couldn't get into it)

F) Which album could you listen to 100% without skipping a song? : Into The Electric Castle - Ayreon
A) What was the first album you ever bought? : Silent Alarm - Bloc Party

B) What was the Last album you bought? : Intimacy - Bloc Party

C) What is your favourite album ever? : Thats a tough'un... I shall go with Rust In Peace - Megadeth

D) What is your favourite Live album? : Rock in Rio - Iron Maiden

E) Which album was/is your least favourite? : Well...the worst one I own is The Eraser - Thom Yorke

F) Which album could you listen to 100% without skipping a song? : There's quite a few I can listen to all the way through and like every song... I'll go with All Or Nothing - The Subways, seeing as I've been listening to it so much lately
A) What was the first album you ever bought? : Limp Bizkit - Chocolate Starfish and the Hotdog flavoured water
B) What was the Last album you bought? : Justice - Cross
C) What is your favourite album ever? : I don't have just the ONE favourite album...
D) What is your favourite Live album? : Probably Daft Punk - Alive
E) Which album was/is your least favourite? : Least favourite I actually own would have to be Angels and Airwaves (I can't even remember what it's called, their debut one), but I'm sure worse albums have been made that I just don't own
F) Which album could you listen to 100% without skipping a song? : Again, there's a few, but the first one that springs to mind is Muse - Absolution
A) What was the first album you ever bought? : Dream Theater - Images And Words
B) What was the Last album you bought? : Children Of Bodom - Hatecrew Deathroll
C) What is your favourite album ever? : Saliva - Every Six Seconds
D) What is your favourite Live album? : Opeth - Live At Shepherd's Bush Empire
E) Which album was/is your least favourite? : Dont have one
F) Which album could you listen to 100% without skipping a song? : Death - The Sound Of Perseverance.
A) What was the first album you ever bought? : Oasis- Don't believe the truth
B) What was the Last album you bought? : AC/DC- Black Ice
C) What is your favourite album ever? : Led Zeppelin 4
D) What is your favourite Live album? : Iron Maiden- Live after Death and AC/DC- If you want blood
E) Which album was/is your least favourite? : Oasis- Don't believe the truth- there's about one good song on it.
F) Which album could you listen to 100% without skipping a song? Most of my albums.
A) What was the first album you ever bought? : Gorillaz - Demon Days (:facepalm
B) What was the Last album you bought? : Attack Of The Killer B's - Anthrax
C) What is your favourite album ever? : Keeper Of The Seven Keys II - Helloween
D) What is your favourite Live album? : Queensryche - Operation: LiveCrime
E) Which album was/is your least favourite? : Blink 182 - Blink 182 (yes i own that too )
F) Which album could you listen to 100% without skipping a song? : Powerslave - Iron Maiden
A) What was the first album you ever bought? T.Rex essential collection
B) What was the Last album you bought? Village Gorilla Head by Tommy Stinson
C) What is your favourite album ever? Appetite for Destruction
D) What is your favourite Live album? Guns N' Roses Live Era
E) Which album was/is your least favourite? Of those I own, it would be Hot Fuss by the Killers. Pretty bland.
F) Which album could you listen to 100% without skipping a song? Any in my collection, pretty much.
A) What was the first album you ever bought? Um...Big Fun Party Mix 6? hahaha, dumb mixed CD for like 12 year olds
B) What was the Last album you bought? : Quiet Riot: Greatest Hits (iTunes download)
C) What is your favourite album ever? : Lately it's been Love It To Death by Alice Cooper
D) What is your favourite Live album? : Live At Budokon - Ozzy Osbourne
E) Which album was/is your least favourite? : I don't have one, cause I don't buy stuff I don't like
F) Which album could you listen to 100% without skipping a song? : Hey Stoopid - Alice Cooper
Gear:
Epiphone G-400 Ebony
Line-6 UberMetal, EchoPark
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Traynor YCV50Blue, Bass Mate 25, Guitar Mate 15
A) What was the first album you ever bought? Can't remember..probably some "Now" compilation.
B) What was the last album you bought? The Script - The Script
C) What is your favourite album ever? TDAGARIM - Brand New
D) What is your favourite Live album? HAARP - Muse
E) Which album was/is your least favourite? Welcome to the Black Parade - MCR
F) Which album could you listen to 100% without skipping a song? In the Aeroplane Over the Sea - Neutral Milk Hotel
A) What was the first album you ever bought? : All Killer No Filler- Sum 41
B) What was the Last album you bought? : Icky Thump- White Stripes
C) What is your favourite album ever? : Hello Rockview- Less Than Jake
D) What is your favourite Live album? : Don't have one
E) Which album was/is your least favourite? : Steady Riot- Big D and the Kids Table
F) Which album could you listen to 100% without skipping a song: Energy- Operation Ivy
Music, a steady riot in my soul
A) What was the first album you ever bought? : I think it was some Five Album when I was about 8
B) What was the Last album you bought? : The Very Best Of B.B King
C) What is your favourite album ever? : Powerage - AC/DC
D) What is your favourite Live album? : If You Want Blood, You've Got It - AC/DC
E) Which album was/is your least favourite? : Shenanigans - Green Day (I got it when I was a Green Day Fanboy )
F) Which album could you listen to 100% without skipping a song? : Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap - AC/DC
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
A) Led Zeppelin IV
B) Bloc Party - Intimacy
C) Bloc Party - Silent Alarm
E) Plain white T's - Big Bad World
F) Jonh Frusciante - Curtains
A) What was the first album you ever bought? Meteora - Linkin Park

B) What was the Last album you bought? Camino Palmero - The Calling

C) What is your favourite album ever? either Casually Dressed and Deep in Conversation - Funeral For a Friend or Cities - Anberlin

D) What is your favourite Live album? Live at Brixton - Bullet For My Valentine

E) Which album was/is your least favourite? London Calling - The Clash... (sorry Punk fans. i tried it but it just wasn't my type of music. i couldn't get it.)

F) Which album could you listen to 100% without skipping a song? well... isn't this basically same as question C? this time then, What to do When You are Dead - Armor for Sleep
A) What was the first album you ever bought? : Get Rich or Die Tryin - 50 cent (yea i was into rap back then)
B) What was the Last album you bought? : Death Magnetic - Metallica
C) What is your favourite album ever? : Surfing with the Alien - Joe Satriani
E) Which album was/is your least favourite? : St. Anger - Metallica
F) Which album could you listen to 100% without skipping a song? : Suspended Animation - John Petrucci
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
A) What was the first album you ever bought? : probably some rap album
B) What was the Last album you bought? : Death Magnetic - Metallica (Limited Edition)
C) What is your favourite album ever? : Cowboys From Hell - Pantera
D) What is your favourite Live album? : A Real Dead One - Iron Maiden
E) Which album was/is your least favourite? : Most of the Rap/hip hop albums i bought
F) Which album could you listen to 100% without skipping a song? : Tenacious D - Tenacious D
A) What was the first album you ever bought? : greatest hits - 2pac
B) What was the Last album you bought? : akeldama - the faceless
C) What is your favourite album ever? : i cant decide
D) What is your favourite Live album? : rock in rio - iron maiden
E) Which album was/is your least favourite? : some caliban cd i bought
F) Which album could you listen to 100% without skipping a song? : above the weeping world - insomnium
A) What was the first album you ever bought? : Performance and Cocktails - Stereophonics
B) What was the Last album you bought? : Goodbye Enemy Airship The Landlord Is Dead - Do Make Say Think and Pretty Little Lightning Paw - A Silver Mt Zion, both at the same time.
C) What is your favourite album ever? : Lift Yr Skinny Fists Like Antennas To Heaven - Godspeed You Black Emperor!
D) What is your favourite Live album? : At Filmore East - The Allman Brothers Band
E) Which album was/is your least favourite? : Bleach - Nirvana
F) Which album could you listen to 100% without skipping a song? : A hell of a lot...we'll go with ( ) - Sigur Ros, as that's on now.
It Could Be Sweet, Like A Long Forgotten Dream

Quote by MattDaviesFFAF
...let me (genuinely) congratulate you on posting the most interesting thread I've seen in an age.

Nobody likes an unkempt shrubbery - The Monty Python Appreciation Society
A) What was the first album you ever bought? : Hot Fuss- The Killers
B) What was the Last album you bought? : Around the Fur- Deftones
C) What is your favourite album ever? : Vol. 3 (The Subliminal Verses)- Slipknot
D) What is your favourite Live album? : 9.0 Live- Slipknot
E) Which album was/is your least favourite? : St. Anger- Metallica
F) Which album could you listen to 100% without skipping a song? : Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge- My Chemical Romance
LTD JD 600
Fender Celtic Esquire
Ibanez RGA7
Schecter S-1 Elite
Line 6 FM4
KORG Pitchblack
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop Wah
Ibanez TS-9
ISP Decimator
Peavey 6505 Halfstack
Marshall 1960b Cab
Line 6 POD X3 Live
Last edited by WSR66 at Nov 1, 2008,
A) What was the first album you ever bought? : Sepultura-Arise
B) What was the Last album you bought? : Megadeth-Peace Sells
C) What is your favourite album ever? : Annihilator-Alice in hell
D) What is your favourite Live album? : Obituary-DEAD
E) Which album was/is your least favourite? : Def Leppard-Adrenalize
F) Which album could you listen to 100% without skipping a song? : Well, there is a lot really.
A) What was the first album you ever bought? : First one I bought was Limp Bizkit's Chocolate Starfish.... I think. The first album I had bought for me was The Smurfs Go Pop
B) What was the Last album you bought? : Daniel Lioneye - The King Of Rock And Roll
C) What is your favourite album ever? : Probably Prince - Purple Rain ORRRRR Mindless Self Indulgence - Frankenstein Girls May Seem Strangely Sexy
D) What is your favourite Live album? : Muse's Hullabaloo Soundtrack - Disc 2
E) Which album was/is your least favourite? : *shrugs* There's probably hundreds
F) Which album could you listen to 100% without skipping a song? : Prince - Purple Rain
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
A) What was the first album you ever bought? American Idiot- Green Day
B) What was the Last album you bought?- Both Test for Echo and Moving Pictures- Rush
C) What is your favourite album ever? Binaural- Pearl Jam
D) What is your favourite Live album? Live: 06-20-08 Camden 2- Pearl Jam
E) Which album was/is your least favourite? Out of what I own, I'd say Warning- Green Day
F) Which album could you listen to 100% without skipping a song? Lateralus- Tool
A) What was the first album you ever bought? : american pie -don mclean
B) What was the Last album you bought? : tell tale signs -bob dylan
C) What is your favourite album ever? : blonde on blonde -bob dylan
D) What is your favourite Live album? : probably either solo acoustic -jackson browne
E) Which album was/is your least favourite? : i dont have a least favorite?
F) Which album could you listen to 100% without skipping a song? : blonde on blonde -bob dylan
Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the cake this morning!

yeah, that's an inside joke. i made it different colors and sizes to be obnoxious...
A) What was the first album you ever bought? : Probably some Avril Lavigne album.
B) What was the Last album you bought? : Racer-X Technical Difficulties
C) What is your favourite album ever? : Marty Friedman - Loudspeaker
D) What is your favourite Live album? : Metallica - Live Shit: Binge and Purge, San Diego
E) Which album was/is your least favourite? : St Anger
F) Which album could you listen to 100% without skipping a song? : Pink Floyd - Dark Side of the Moon.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
A) What was the first album you ever bought? : Backstreet Boys - Millennium or self-titled. Don't remember.
B) What was the Last album you bought? : I received The Maine - The Way We Talk from a friend last Christmas, but the last album I BOUGHT for myself was probably From First to Last - Heroine.
C) What is your favourite album ever? : Circa Survive - On Letting Go.
D) What is your favourite Live album? : Gotta be Kevin Devine - Live off Broadway, St. Luis
E) Which album was/is your least favourite? : That I own? Blake Lewis - Audio Daydream. Good thing I didn't actually "buy" it.
F) Which album could you listen to 100% without skipping a song? : There's a lot, but one that stands out is Forever the Sickest Kids - Underdog Alma Mater
A) What was the first album you ever bought? : Meteora- Linkin Park
B) What was the Last album you bought? : Reign in blood - Slayer
C) What is your favourite album ever? : Appetite- Guns n roses
D) What is your favourite Live album? : Live and dangerous- Thin lizzy
E) Which album was/is your least favourite? : Some album by paramore I souldn't have got
F) Which album could you listen to 100% without skipping a song? : Master of Puppets- Metallica
Quote by Fucking loads of people who were appeasing me in order for me to write
blues_to_thrash, you are the master of epic lulz

My Music

2K11
A) What was the first album you ever bought? : mezmerize- soad
B) What was the Last album you bought? : Dominator- W.A.S.P
C) What is your favourite album ever? : Holy diver- DIO
D) What is your favourite Live album? : Tokyo showdown- In Flames
E) Which album was/is your least favourite? : The Crusade- Trivium
F) Which album could you listen to 100% without skipping a song? : (alot) Dark side of the moon- pink floyd
A) What was the first album you ever bought? I can't remember, most likely Sum 41 or Blink
B) What was the Last album you bought? Death Magnetic - Metallica
C) What is your favourite album ever? Hard to say, probably Seasons In The Abyss - Slayer
D) What is your favourite Live album? S&M - Metallica, closely followed by Decade Of Agression - Slayer
E) Which album was/is your least favourite? Uhh.. St. Anger was pretty bad
F) Which album could you listen to 100% without skipping a song? South Of Heaven, Seasons In The Abyss, United Abominations, Ride The Lighning
A) What was the first album you ever bought? : S Club 7 - S Club
B) What was the Last album you bought? : Trivium - Shogun
C) What is your favourite album ever? : Machine Head - The Blackening/Pantera - The Great Southern Trendkill
D) What is your favourite Live album? : Lamb of God - Killadelphia
E) Which album was/is your least favourite? : I hate Enter Shikari with a passion, if that counts.
F) Which album could you listen to 100% without skipping a song? : The Blackening, The Great Southern Trendkill. Master of Puppets.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
A) What was the first album you ever bought?Third Eye Blind's self entitled
B) What was the Last album you bought? One Nation Under Groove by Funkadelic
C) What is your favourite album ever? The Division Bell by Pink Floyd
D) What is your favourite Live album? Les Claypool's Frog Brigade Live Frogs
E) Which album was/is your least favourite? Of Montreal's The Sunlandic Twins
F) Which album could you listen to 100% without skipping a song? The Division Bell by Pink Floyd
Gaz_m2k5, kudos for buying Silent Cry (Y).

A) What was the first album you ever bought? : 2 Feeder albums, Echo Park & Swim (Red)
B) What was the Last album you bought? : AC/DC - Black Ice
C) What is your favourite album ever? : ummmm depends on my mood
D) What is your favourite Live album? : Muse - HAARP
E) Which album was/is your least favourite? : The Hoosiers - Trick To Life
F) Which album could you listen to 100% without skipping a song? : Biffy Clyro - Puzzle
MOAR

Gear:
Schecter C-1 Active
Fender MIA Stratocaster
Ovation Celebrity
A) What was the first album you ever bought? : Reign In Blood, by Slayer.
B) What was the Last album you bought? : Lifeline, by Jesu and Welcome To The Fade, by Novembers Doom.
C) What is your favourite album ever? : This Is My Truth Now Tell Me Yours, by Manic Street Preachers.
D) What is your favourite Live album? : N/A
E) Which album was/is your least favourite? : The Clash - Live.
F) Which album could you listen to 100% without skipping a song? : Silver, by Jesu.
A) What was the first album you ever bought? Pearl Jam: RearViewMirror
B) What was the Last album you bought? Dave Matthews Band: The Gorge
C) What is your favourite album ever? Dave Matthews & Tim Reynolds: Live At Luther College
D) What is your favourite Live album? See above ^
E) Which album was/is your least favourite? Nada Surf: The Weight Is A Gift
F) Which album could you listen to 100% without skipping a song? Way too many to list.
Nine planets surround the sun
Only one does the sun embrace
Upon this watered one
So much we take for granted

So let us sleep outside tonight
Lay down in our mother's arms
For here we can rest safely
A) What was the first album you ever bought? : Five - Invincible
B) What was the Last album you bought? : HADOUKEN! - Music for an accelerated culture
C) What is your favourite album ever? : Silent Alarm - Bloc Party or Their law - Prodigy
E) Which album was/is your least favourite? : erm of what ive actually bought HADOUKEN from above or HelloGoodbye - Zombies Aliens Vampires!
F) Which album could you listen to 100% without skipping a song? : The battle of Los Angeles - Rage Against the Machine.

The British nation is unique in this respect. They are the only people who like to be told how bad things are, who like to be told the worst.
- Winston Churchill
Page 1 of 3