fail.
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
I can see it.

I wish I didn't.
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
I see TS's pic...

My friend's aunt made an Eric Cartman pumpkin
Gear:
Epiphone G-400 Ebony
Line-6 UberMetal, EchoPark
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Traynor YCV50Blue, Bass Mate 25, Guitar Mate 15
Quote by Slaytanic6606
I can see it.

I wish I didn't.

Same, luckily I haven't seen the original pic
That looks so much like Goatse I was close to reporting you before I actually realised it was actually made of pumpkin

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
That looks so much like Goatse I was close to reporting you before I actually realised it was actually made of pumpkin

I wouldn't have posted it if it was.

My friend linked it to me and I clicked it off and then thought "Wait, why was there a candle in his asshole?". Then I realized it was a pumpkin.

音乐是生活
Music is Life

Ibanez RG2550Z, Edwards Jimmy Page LP Relic Custom, 06 Fender Clapton SS, Line6 Spider III 112, Peavey Classic 30, Boss HD-1, Boss Green Label Chorus, Boss SD1 Overdrive, MXR Fuzz, Blues Breaker
GOATSE PUMPKIN!!!!! We're lucky its not made of delicious cake...
Quote by StratoTele
The punji sticks only work if you use your own feces. Most brand names aren't reliable.

All I gotta do is put on a cool face...
Quote by Old Lady

haha, nice
Quote by StratoTele
The punji sticks only work if you use your own feces. Most brand names aren't reliable.

All I gotta do is put on a cool face...

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
the wizard is the only orginal, i get the pictures off the internet then put them on the pumpkin then with ting saws go to work. some take 1.5 hours to draw and carve each. so it is a lot of work. you can get stancels anywhere and do it your self if you have the patience to see it through. i did some different ones this year, these are from last yr. i post the new ones soon.
音乐是生活
Music is Life

Ibanez RG2550Z, Edwards Jimmy Page LP Relic Custom, 06 Fender Clapton SS, Line6 Spider III 112, Peavey Classic 30, Boss HD-1, Boss Green Label Chorus, Boss SD1 Overdrive, MXR Fuzz, Blues Breaker