Basicly, I used to be really into metal but it's getting boring so no metal please.

I like the Arctic Monkeys, The Killers, Blood Red Shoes, that kind of indie-ish rock.
What bands do you recommend?

Cheers.
How can you just stop liking a genre of music? I know we all have the usual shift when we were young but...

Sylosis.
Camilla Choads.
Thanks guys, but if possible, send some more bands from the UK.
I like 9 out of 10 of the Brittish bands and only 1/10 o' the American ones.
The Raconteurs
The Whip
Minnaars
We are Scientists
Foals
MGMT
Biffy Clyro

Quote by Pretty_Much

Sylosis.

New albums so good!
Last edited by Meatball200 at Nov 1, 2008,
little man tate, kasabian, pidgeon detectives, dirty pretty things, bloc party, klaxons, maximo park, the view, the underground heroes, the metros a lot of stuff like that is alright
Arcade Fire - Funeral (when you hear people say "pitchfork indie" or something like that, it's usually music with a vibe/aesthetic similar to this album)

Modest Mouse - Good News for People Who Love Bad News (not their best but its their catchiest and hopefully you'll like it and will listen to their better, earlier albums)

Neutral Milk Hotel - In The Aeroplane Over the Sea (this is a classic love/hate album, I personally love it)

Radiohead - OK Computer (Radiohead is probably the most well-known band in the Western world; this is their most accessible album IMO)

Of Montreal - Hissing Fauna, Are You The Destroyer (best pop album of '07; it's almost certain you'll like it)

You can branch out from there.
Last edited by redh0tchilip3pp at Nov 1, 2008,
By metal, what do you mean? Do you mean the poser bullshit type or do you mean the real stuff? Name some bands, I'm just curious what you got bored of...
Quote by Skierinanutshel
Barenaked Ladies

yes
also reel big fish and anberlin
Quote by altoidwithmelon
You dont lose your virginity, you voluntarily misplace it.

Quote by Ur all $h1t
You should bottle up all of your emotions till they become a problem that requires professional help.
It's good for the economy.

http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/rabidpitweasels/
Quote by starsnostars
i figured that was the direction he was headed in, might as well speed up the process.

Or we could turn him on to the better direction before it's too late.
Quote by inmyanimal
By metal, what do you mean? Do you mean the poser bullshit type or do you mean the real stuff? Name some bands, I'm just curious what you got bored of...

By metal, I mean Gorgoroth, Burzum, Kataklysm, Kalmah, Mors Principium Est, Lamb of God and Dark Tranquility.
If you call that poser bullshit metal I think you're wrong