Does anyone else ever have those days where you just, for no obvious reason, appreciate life a little bit more? Those days when you wake up in the morning ( or at night if you are a vampire and that's how you roll ) and you look outside and think, "Damn...Maybe the world isn't such a bad place, after all."

Sure the world has problems, and it always will, but some days you can forget about them and take a look at the brighter side of life.

Any similar feelings or am I just high on life?
RAZZLEFRAZZLE
You're high on life.
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
No. Such days do not exist. I have days when I'm even more miserable than usual though, these are the same kind of thing yes?
yeah... but that lasts for like maybe a day or two.. then its back to feeling gloomy.
What the hell were you thinking?

i duno lol. tihs r liek wen i traid drawn maiself n teh t0ilit.

ROFL.

EPICPHAIL.

gess i cant dai.
Quote by Killedelphia19
Stop smoking crack....

wat
Quote by Jackintehbox
This man knows his beverages.
Quote by 7daycrisis
^somebody get this man 30 million dollars.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
I think I love you. I consider you a prominent UGer.
Quote by Stormx
90.200.36.223 is my IP. Try me.
Quote by Novacane...
No. Such days do not exist. I have days when I'm even more miserable than usual though, these are the same kind of thing yes?

This.
My style is impetuous.
My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious.
I want your heart.
I want to eat your children.

-Mike Tyson
Quote by BillieJoeFreak:
wat

that's what you do. you get crack, you put it in a crack pipe, and you smoke it.
wat
I used to have those days every once in a while... but now I have em everyday!
Nine planets surround the sun
Only one does the sun embrace
Upon this watered one
So much we take for granted

So let us sleep outside tonight
Lay down in our mother's arms
For here we can rest safely
Last edited by JakeTheDuck at Nov 1, 2008,
Yeah I have them, usually just when its a sunny day and I've gotten up naturally rather than my phone screaming at me.
YellowGreenBlueRed

Quote by webbtje
You live in a ruler, the only child of trouser water (?); it's very fantastic, and salami!
Sometimes, but then something bad happens and life takes a huge shit on me.
Sig space available, give me some praise
I get those. They are so nice. And for the rest of the day I end up just stopping to look at the flowers or helping someone or just doing overall nice things. Nothing can bring me down on those days either.
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
no, but i do have days where i wake up pissed off for no reason, then i go to wrestling practice/karate/jujitsu and beat the shit out of someone which makes me feel a little better.

the other day i woke up pissed off and accidentally knocked a kids tooth out in my gym class. he was bleeding all over the place and i got a deep cut in my hand. but we were sitting in the nurses office laughing about it. made my day
Is your name Mike? Do you want to be everyone's friend? Do you look similar to lots of other people? If so click here

Quote by LesPaulLeader08

Fucking win S&R!
Yeah I have em' like once every one or two weeks. Its feels really euphoric, but then my life goes back to shit the next day
Feel free to add me on STEAM: thesystemhasfailed
XBL tag: cbiggs18
Sometimes yes, it's lovely, and yet sometimes I also notice how horrible everything is.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
No, Never. This world is a piece of shit.
Gear:

- Epiphone Les Paul Standard
- Saga LP Copy
- Godin Seagull Acoustic
- Roland Cube 60
- Fender G-Dec
- Jim Dunlop Crybaby
- Guitar Rig 2