hey guys well like some of you said christmas bonus wasn't as high as i expected. but it was good enough to get fender hot rod deluxe out the door for $700. it sounds great. does anyone have a link or know some settings for it? this is my first real tube amp that has more then a volume knob. i'd post pics but most know what a fender hot rod deluxe looks like.

Last edited by fender at Nov 1, 2008,
congrats you gotta get that baby in your sig...upload some pics tooo.
we all know what it looks like but that doesn't make a new amp any less beautiful.
^Seems kind of high, is that after taxes? I'm always one for looking used though in which case you could've gotten that amp for 400 dollars.

I was lucky when I bought mine it was 400 dollars new (been a while ago now) and i was able to sell it one evilbay for 400 dollars, so I didn't lose any money on it.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
i refuse to shop at guitar center. bought this from place called huber and breese. if you're from michigan you probably heard of this place. i don't shop there much they like to hike up the prices. and yes this was after taxes.
Where at in Michigan is it? Anywhere near the Dearborn area?
Follow me on twitter and junk @GodDammitZack
its in fraser like 14 1/2 mile and groesbeck if that helps. pics are coming charging batteries for camera now... clips will come when i get courage/skillz to put myself on video haha.
clipz ... i blame poor playing on fact been up for 26 hours straight, and the use of a rock band mic haha. sound you are hearing is guitar>fuzz factory>bad monkey> eq in effects loop > hrd. its not much but i need more courage even on the internet to with feeling.