Anyone ever got one? I've been looking around at 'em and I wanna know what kind of quality you get with them.
Kodiak bears make awesome bandmates.

Quote by wolvenrick
no seriously 7x NGD is epicness i declare you the winner of all NGD's on UG never have i seen this xD
Depends. You get cheap ones, and Carvin ones.

Gear
Fender Jaguar > effects (x9) > Orange AD5

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE EUNEIROPHRENIAC σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣
I wouldn't expect anything quality really, but Warmoth is much better.

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
Quote by Flariduh
They suck.

This is based on what... ?

Don't listen to that guy^ (flariduh)

I think kits are a great idea, not only because you can get a kick-ass guitar out of it, but you get a lot more experience on how some guitars are put together and whatnot.

As stated above, Carvin has some great bolt-on kits.
Quote by jackbauer
playing by yourself is like masturbating, sure it feels great, but it's nothing compared to the real deal.

Quote by guylee
Oh Shit! I Have A Weird Growth On My Body!

To The Pit!

JOIN MY GROUP plox

http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/tonelife/
Quote by USAPeavey

I think kits are a great idea, not only because you can get a kick-ass guitar out of it, but you get a lot more experience on how some guitars are put together and whatnot.

As stated above, Carvin has some great bolt-on kits.

Yeah, the main ones I've been looking at (Samba) are in about the same price range, and they've got a lot of stuff in common with the Carvin ones.
Kodiak bears make awesome bandmates.

Quote by wolvenrick
no seriously 7x NGD is epicness i declare you the winner of all NGD's on UG never have i seen this xD
bad pickups, bad construction. just. bad.
XBL GamerTag = IAmSentient6

My gear:
Ibanez Artist
ESP ltd Viper 200
Schecter Diamond 8

Amps:
Marhshall MG30 (for sale)
Line 6 Spider III Half Stack (mine forever)
Interested in Melodic Thrash Metal? ALUSTRIUM AND LAST NAIL DRIVEN!
Quote by kaosxrocker
Yeah, the main ones I've been looking at (Samba) are in about the same price range, and they've got a lot of stuff in common with the Carvin ones.

Well keep in mind that squier's guitars have a lot of things in common with fender's. Like said before, the quality will vary depending on where you buy it, but it is a good idea so you can get some first hand experience with how the guitar is put together and how the electronics work and are wired, etc.
Not to mention you can paint it however you want.