Fender Roc Pro 1000 Half Stack

Pedals:
Digitech Bad Monkey
Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah
Digitech Cool Cat Chorus
Tuners could be lose...

Do they go flat or sharp?

Do the following;
Put graphite (pencil tip shavings) in the nut behind the strings.
Make sure all the tuners are tight (screws, and nuts)
Use new strings, strings could be dead.
Make sure the nuts on the tuners are tight. I spent an hour one day trying to figure out why my bass was rattling, turned out the nut backed off the tuner just enough to let the washer under it rattle like freaking crazy(it makes way more sound than you'd think).
Are both of the strings new/less than about 2 days on the guitar?
It goes way flat
I just put in new strings like three weeks ago so they probably havent settled in right

ill try to tighten the screws on the tuners
Born in the USA
Quote by BallerVR35
It goes way flat
I just put in new strings like three weeks ago so they probably havent settled in right

ill try to tighten the screws on the tuners

I used to own an epi les paul and I know many people who do and some very slight g string tuning issues are normal but I think you got a lemon. I never had any of these problems with my guitar. I did hear the rattling once though. What you need to do is to take each strong off and put it back on. An epi LP will rattle if the grover tuner need to be tightened up.
1st Schecter 8er? in UG's 7 String Legion
Conklin GT-7
Hartke Hydrive 210C
Digitech Screamin' Blues
Bugera 1990 Head
Dunlop wah
Saxon snakeskin 1x12 cab
I Nouni
you might have just wound the strings badly
that kind of thing can happen
In a soundcheck there's never too much guitar. Just not enough of all the other instruments.

Quote by skwelcher
i dont think theres any reason to buy a gibson when you can buy an epi that looks the same
This happend to me to. Its so freakin annoying, after 2 sec its out of tune. But this is a common problem, try look at youtube 'epiphone vs gibson' or something. The guy who is reviewing both guitars gives a tip of how to fix it. Look it up
ive got a dodgy g string tuner, it kinda gets stuck at some points, but between those points it moves really easily, only string to go out of tune.
"Swim in a lake of death, eaten by crocodiles!"

Gear:
Jackson RR3
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Stagg C 442
Randall RG100G3 plus combo
Roland Cube 30X
TS9 Tubescreamer
Is your nut still glued in place? Could be that it came loose. (Long shot, but just to give an alternative to the tuners)