Hey everyone,

I have a friend who is having trouble with his amp.

"My marshall is 30dfx MG series is acting weird. Like it sounds like delay is on at all times.. I'm not sure why, and it comes and goes. Would you have any idea?"

I don't!

So do any of you know why that might be happening? Thanks!
MINI enthusiast

@stevenpollock

My band: avenueofembers.com
Quote by neverspoiled
thank you stevenpollock..
the only Pit-head thats not a douche bag...right now anyway
=)
Sounds like the typical MG build quality catching up with him, deal with it or get a new amp. I don't think it would be worth the money to have it fixed, if its even fixable.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
Quote by Kevin Saale
Sounds like the typical MG build quality catching up with him, deal with it or get a new amp. I don't think it would be worth the money to have it fixed, if its even fixable.

Haha yeah I wouldn't be suprised. I just never heard of the specific problem he's saying. I'm guessing the FX are some sort of software right? Not an analog effect? So it's just failing?
MINI enthusiast

@stevenpollock

Quote by neverspoiled
=)
^It's probably something digital. It's just the amp breaking down, something these amps are known to do.

As far as getting it fixed, just having someone look at would be around 40 dollars and that's already much more than I'd spend on it.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
Quote by Kevin Saale
^It's probably something digital. It's just the amp breaking down, something these amps are known to do.

As far as getting it fixed, just having someone look at would be around 40 dollars and that's already much more than I'd spend on it.

Ah he's gonna be bummed haha. Thanks mannn
MINI enthusiast

@stevenpollock

Quote by neverspoiled
=)