# 10.1-megapixel CCD captures enough detail for photo-quality 18 x 24-inch prints
# 3x optical zoom; 3.0-inch touch-screen LCD display
# Free Spot Focus allows you to focus on a subject by touching it on your LCD screen
# ISO up to 1600 for better low-light performance; VGA-quality video with sound at up to 30 fps
# Powered by one Lithium-Ion NP-BG1 battery; stores images on Memory Stick Duo/PRO Duo media

That's some of the specs. I've had the camera since January, but have taken very, very good care of it. Everything works and there's not a scratch on it. My cable and battery charger got lost in my recent move, but those items can be had for cheap on eBay. I have a 4gb memory card for it as well, which will be included if I get what I want for it. I'll try and take some pics of it in a few hours since I have to borrow a friend's camera to take pics >.<

As far as a straight sale, I'll do $260 shipped to the continental US, $270 with the 4 gb memory card. As far as trades go, I'm looking for a 32 gb iPod touch in an equal trade, or maybe a 16 gb iPod touch + some cash. This is negotiable, of course. PM me any questions/offers. I'd prefer a money order or a personal check (cleared before I send, of course) since I'm in the process of changing my accounts to a local bank and no longer have an account linked to my Paypal.
My Gear:
ESP LTD KH-202
Peavey Triple XXX
Is this camera still for sale?
Quote by silhouettica
Oh, DON'T use a knife. It cuts through your strings. I did that once, thinking, its the Low E, its invincible. Turns out, its not...

Quote by Kensai
Awesome