When I got my Digitech RP350, it didn't come with a USB cable. I am now looking for one, but im not sure which type i need. Could anyone who knows tell me please? Is it a USB 1.1 I need?
Go to the store you bought it from and point out that it didn't come with one. If it says on the box that there is a USB cable inside, but there isn't, then you can probably get one from the store.
a new usb cable will cost you about 10$. go to any computer store to find one.

and it doesn't matter if its USB 1.1 or 2.0 or whatever.. the cord will just simply transfer data.
Grammar and spelling omitted as an exercise for the reader.
Make sure you get the right kind... the port on those is a USB "B" , so you want a USB "B" to USB "A" cable.
i just used the printer USB cord. If you have a printer for your computer, snag the USB cable from it and use it on ur pedal.
A usb cable isn't hard to find..

Quote by lrc95

hi, i was just wondering how to post a thread?

Quote by AS I LAY DYING!
and USD is equal to how much in US dollars?

Quote by Armchair Bronco
Everyone must own a DS-1 at some point in their playing career.