Its just accured to me that i live in Anaheim and Namm is held here every year.
Im not sure if this goes here, but what the hey.

So im pretty sure i just cant go up to the guy in the front door and say if he can let me in just like that.

What can i do to prepare for next year to check out all the new goodies all the major companies have to offer, does anyone know?
You have to be invited I think. PM riffhog, he goes to NAMM
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
So even if i don't work in the industry I can be invited? Do you think riffrog/another NAMM goer would mind/is even able to pass out an invite to a total stranger?
Quote by injected
So even if i don't work in the industry I can be invited? Do you think riffrog/another NAMM goer would mind/is even able to pass out an invite to a total stranger?

Probably not.

Riffhog has a friend who's wife runs Dean Markley. That's how he gets in.
They don't let people in off the streets as far as I know.
namm is the national association of musical merchants. to go you have to be a member. members get passes. you need a pass to walk in. But even then you have to have a buyers pass to see everything.
^****.
Edit:fauk.
Ill probly just stand outside and beg people to bring me in with them.
Last edited by THEKID546 at Nov 1, 2008,
Too bad it's not like a race track where you can sneak people in in your trunk or under the bed cover.
Do that and your be removed from the center. most musical stores send a buying team, go beg for a job. or become a member for only $10000. its that easy!
Sometimes, if you are friends with a music store, they'll get you a pass. I think the only people really picky are Gibson about who you are, where you work, if you are the owner, etc.