so i just sanded down my neck, i believe its a rosewood neck and am debating on which kind of oil to use, ive heard mixed opinions of tung, maybe lemon, i really don't know. All i really want is a fast non-stick neck. and could someone please link me to the right kind of tung or whatever ive found like 6 kinds via google. i want pure tung, right?
TS what guitar do you have? I doubt it has a rosewood neck tbh (unless its a PRS or something).

Quote by dogismycopilot
Absent Mind, words cant express how much i love you. Id bone you, oh yea.

Quote by lumberjack
Absent Mind is, as usual, completely correct.

Quote by littlemurph7976
Id like to make my love for Neil public knowledge as he is a beautiful man
Quote by Absent Mind
TS what guitar do you have? I doubt it has a rosewood neck tbh (unless its a PRS or something).

i think he was talking about the fretboard being rosewood
Lemon oil is overrated...

TS, you can just use the tung available at walmart (forget the brand). They have 2 kinds: for light colored wood and for dark wood. If it's a maple NECK, you obviously want the one for light wood.
so i went to walmart and couldn't find anything related to tung oil. all i found were stainers and stuff, nothing related to tung. and yea my bad i have a mahogany neck, not rosewood.
Go to home depot or lowes.

A bunch of guys will tell you not to get ones with additives and stuff.

Load of bollocks!

I got some tung oil with more additives than... something with a lot of additives. It worked great.
Enjoi <--- Friend me
Quote by Scowmoo
Otter, you're my new god.
i checked both of their websites and got no hits for "tung oil" is it called something else or something or should i go and look for sealant that says tung on it or something?