Has any one had a credit note for an amp/gutar because I have a £100 credit note for a fender super champ XD at Allegro and I have to pay for it by December. Would I be able to get the money from Allegro and just wait until I'm certain on what amp I am going to get.

Thanks
you could ask, but normally shops won't exchange a credit note for money... that's generally why they do it, as they're guaranteed a sale...
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Well true you wont get the cash back (Probably) but you could ask about transferring the money from that amp to another amp that you decide on at the store?
Guitars Owned: Yamaha F335
I took back a peavey valveking royal 8 because I didn't like it, so surely I'm aloud my money back?
not certain. if it's faulty, you're allowed your money back... if you just didn't like it (if you tried it in the store first), i doubt you're entitled to a refund, maybe not even a credit note- though some larger shops will allow it as a gesture of goodwill.

i'd check with the office of fair trading to be sure.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
If they won't, let me will they be able to order an amp in?

Edit: I'm looking at the epiphone Valve Special -It's cheaper and all-tube but I don't Allegro have them. Would they be able to order them in?
Last edited by Jak Archer at Nov 22, 2008,
i really don't know to be honest. it's going to depend on the shop too.
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?