Could you tell me a good beginner guitar i play for 6 months on the E- guitar of my sister now i am going to buy my own one.
between 300 and 400 dollars .

Sry for my bad english i'm from Austria
Quote by little_angus
Could you tell me a good beginner guitar i play for 6 months on the E- guitar of my sister now i am going to buy my own one.
between 300 and 400 dollars .

Sry for my bad english i'm from Austria

dollars or euros it makes a differnce
My Gear:
Jackson DK2M
PRS Paul Allender Sig
Epiphone SG Special
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Micro Cube
check musiciansfriend.com
they have some good beginner packs
Quote by letsgocoyote
No I'm not Jesus. I would aspire to be though. I think under circumstances he would let you pay less if you needed to.
Musician's friend is American, check thomann.de or musicstore.de, delivery is free and they also have many beginners guitars and amps
I thought they shipped internationally.
my bad ;P
Quote by letsgocoyote
No I'm not Jesus. I would aspire to be though. I think under circumstances he would let you pay less if you needed to.
what type of music do you play? do you need an amp too?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
rock? metal?
do you need an amp? (versterker or whatever)
for rock i'd pick something like this:
http://www.thomann.de/at/fender_squier_affinitystrathss2_setmr.htm
or this
http://www.thomann.de/at/harley_benton_hblpset_6.htm
alto this would be the perfect choice, but it's a little out of your budget
http://www.thomann.de/at/thomann_gitarren_set_g22.htm

for metal:
http://www.thomann.de/at/ibanez_gsa6j_jb_jumpstart.htm

if you have any questions just go ahead and ask..
regards serjem =)
Quote by Moggan13
Serjem is like a Bishops testicals: Swollen
ಠ_ಠ
IIIIfb * KARKOLI * ytIIII(mostly rock... a little funky, a little hard just the way you want it )
Quote by little_angus
I play hard rock , rock and roll, so on(AC/DC is the best)
i need an Amp too.

in that case
this
http://www.thomann.de/at/harley_benton_hblpset_6.htm
or this
http://www.thomann.de/at/thomann_gitarren_set_g22.htm

the second would be better, but like i said it's a bit expensiver, but that one IS a deacent guitar... it depends on how serious you are
Quote by Moggan13
Serjem is like a Bishops testicals: Swollen
ಠ_ಠ
IIIIfb * KARKOLI * ytIIII(mostly rock... a little funky, a little hard just the way you want it )
I would look at a yamaha pacifica 112, its around that price and it considered to the the best guitar for that price at least with the ppl i know, and they come with HSS which will get you a good range of sound.
Gibson 58 RI VOS Custombuckers
Mesa Lonestar Special 2x12
^ that would also be a good call.

Quote by little_angus
Thx
The second one is too expensive
is this guitar good

http://www.musicstore.com/de_DE/EUR/Epiphone-G-400-Cherry/art-GIT0000812-001

i thinki need no amp i will take the one from my sister

oh, ok- what's your sister's amp? i think that epi is meant to be alright, but i haven't tried it. i think the consensus seems to be not to go below that model, though.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
i don't know i think its an Ibanez Amp
is the amp very important????
i haven't understand the second part of you post with:"I think the consensus............)
could you wirte it simpler.
i know my english is sooo bad
the amp is very important, yeah. it's as least as important as the guitar in getting the sound you want. something like a vox ad15vt would be cool for the tones you seem to be after (it's around £100 here in the UK, i'm guessing it's about 150 euro?), and it's pretty versatile too, being a modelling amp, so you can get a range of different tones which will suit different types of music.

by "consensus", i mean that the people who have tried the epiphone SGs seem to think that the models which are cheaper than the G400 aren't very good (i haven't tried it, as i said ). Don't worry about your english, it's fine, it's a lot better than my german.
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
ahhh
thx for the informations i hope i have enough money for such expensive things
last Question: is a amp about 1000 euro so much better that a amp about 100 euros?
oh yeah, it'll be a night and day difference. but if you're only starting out, there's no need to buy such an expensive amp at the start, a modeller like the vox valvetronix i mentioned is probably the best way to go if you're starting out.
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?