I was gonna go with my friend but he totally fell off the face of the earth and no one else wants to see the misfits. Is it weird to go alone or should i just skip it?
Well, I think misfits would be epic live but.... going to a concert with no one sucks, try to get your friend back.
Quote by SamuelBirkett
wtf r u say make no sensical

SAVE THE MUDKIPS
go by yourself. I go by myself all the time to concerts because no one likes metal like I do around these parts
Quote by -Collapse-
Oh, hello mister tracer! Lets dance!
Quote by CodySG
And we all poop in the sandwiches!

New Drug Chat, Eh? CLICK HERE

pass: misterhoffman
I'd go alone, plus you won't have somebody talking to you every few seconds making you miss the show.
Oct. 20th, 2009: New guitar AND front row for Mars Volta.

Quote by denizenz
Is that a ukulele in your pants, or did you just rip ass to the tune of "Aloha Oi"?

I met Sonic Youth on June 30th, and Mars Volta on Oct 20th.
Looks like im going guys. thanks for not making me feel weird!
Quote by halvies
i'll have to go to the next muse concert by myself because all my friends hate my music

ill go with you!
It takes balls to go alone if you're the type to think everybody will judge you there if you're by yourself. But really, everyone's focused on the show, just go. Like one guy said you might make some friends, and who knows you might hook up with a sweet Misfits chick
'never a victim,' the role model said,
bang-bang, the bad guy is dead,
always a rockstar on eMpty TV,
the lesson complete, now the child has needs.
I go by myself all the time. Im going to see Preston Reed by myself next week.
Quote by poopsmith666
go by yourself. I go by myself all the time to concerts because no one likes metal like I do around these parts

same here.
or they have no monies.

But some times its better because no one is destracting you from the music.
but the gaps inbetween can be boring,unless you start talking to some one else.
Just go by yourself, honestly youll get into it anyway and not worry about whether your with people or not
Quote by Shred Head
You have an atrocious sense of humour!

Quote by StrayCatBlues
You win 100 hilarity points.

Spend them wisely.

Quote by GrisKy
you're a funny, funny man, chimp in a tux... funny indeed.
Condolences to your friend TS.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
I always get so involved in concerts i end up knowing people
Go, and have fun
Quote by Reincaster
I once got shocked by a spider amp.

I got powers like spiderman did, except I model everyone else's powers poorly.

Quote by shredhead22
why not, i started using the zakk wylde boomers and now every third note i hit is a pinch harmonic

hehe been there... its kinda weird before they go on stage but after that its all the same
I was going to go see Stephen Malkmus and the Jicks alone tonight, but then I found someone to go. Why don't you find someone else to go?
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
At festivals I always used to lose people and spend half the evening texting them and watching the bands. However, when I was drunk and didn't bother looking i usually had a great time. No one ever thinks about who people are there with, and this way no one you know thingks you're weird.
Ever wonder what rock would have sounded like in 2010 if grunge hadn't made it cool to be stupid?

The Three Aces
On UG profiles - On Myspace

Please mark yourself as a fan if you like!
I don't really think it's weird...You might make some new friends that like the same music you do, or meet some chicks there. As long as you enjoy yourself, it will be fun.
Quote by mythicaldude
same here.
or they have no monies.

But some times its better because no one is destracting you from the music.
but the gaps inbetween can be boring,unless you start talking to some one else.

Nah, you can entertain yourself by cheering enthusiastically for the tech guys.
Quote by d3mon slay
also..........i can't really mosh...

There's not a whole lot to it...
Nothing wrong with going to concerts alone. In fact sometimes I prefer it. My friends can be whiny bitches sometimes and it gets annoying when some of them have agreed to come to a gig with me, not realizing that its a genre they don't like then dragging the majority that are enjoying themselves away to walk them home.

But if you go alone, chances are you will find some new friends. Last gig, I went to see a local reggae band and my girlfriend, who had bought a ticket, was ill so couldn't go. I ended up linking up with a bunch of Rastas I didn't know who had come down from London and who knew the bands bassist. After the gig we went back to the bassists house with the band and spent about five hours listening to old reggae vinyls and smoking ganja... Good times.

That was a really lucky example but it is rare that I go to a concert alone and don't make some new friends, if only for the night.
"We must become members of a new race, overcoming petty prejudice, owing our ultimate allegiance not to nations, but to our fellow men within the human community."
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I