Any idea of the best way to make the crybaby stay attached to my pedalboard as the velcro keeps coming off the feet. is it best to remove the rubber feet and have it totally flat?
Go to the local store and pick up some velcro strips that can run the length of your wah. Then put carpet on ur pedal board and it will be sweet.
ESP Eclipse-II VTB (With 18v Mod)
Randall RG75
Tapco Mix60
New Zealand
take em off...glue em back if you want them later in life..
=BROLY - HIS POWER IS MAXIMUM=
weird i just came on here to look up the exact same problem!

Yeah taking of the feet seems like a simple answer but then the screws stick up and if you take the screws off then the bottom of the pedal falls off!

Smaller screws was the only other thing i could think off

Any other ideas
Gear:
SQ Custom 1, Washburn G-JRVs x3, Yamaha ERG121C, Samick Interceptor, Encore Acoustic, Vintage 5 String Bass, Unbranded Red Bass.
Line 6 SpiderII Halfstack, Laney/Carlsboro Halfstack.
Crybaby,Whammy,Flanger,Stage Tuner,Tremolo,Bass Overdrive
My idea. My friend ususes it and it's fine! Velcro strips that are larger and carpet on ur board to stick onto!
ESP Eclipse-II VTB (With 18v Mod)
Randall RG75
Tapco Mix60
New Zealand
(to quote from another thread)

TwoString
AKA Chad

Location: Houston I think this is what the TS was getting at...

The feet are held on to most wahs with the plate mounting screws. If you remove the feet, usually these screws still stand off of the bottom plate by around 1/8", if not more, even though they are screwed all the way in. The feet also hold the bottom plate tight to the bottom of the wah. Screwing the mounting screws in farther usually just strips the threads in the mounting holes. You typically need to have something between the screw and bottom plate with the stock screws. I've come up with a few things to get around this.

One, use a mid plate, which is just a 1/4" thick piece of plexi or wood cut to fit between the feet. On this plate of plexi, I just stick hook velcro on one side and loop velcro on the other. Then I stick hook velcro on the bottom of the wah. This plate allows you to mount the wah to the pedalboard without having to remove the feet.

Two, buy or make a wah mounting plate.

Three, instead of making a full on mounting plate, you can make mouting strips out of the 1/4" thick wooden paint stir sticks (you can get them for free at just about every Lowe's and Home Depot if you ask nicely). Cut the sticks down to size, then drill a mounting hole for the screw. I typically countersink the mounting screws into the strip just to keep them out of the way. Hook velcro goes on the bottom of the strips...done deal.

Finally, if you can find the same diameter and thread count, you can buy shorter mounting screws for the bottom plate, or if you're like, just cut or file about 1/8" off of the end of the stock screws. Just be careful to preserve the threads as much as possible, and when putting the screws back in, make sure to rotate them counterclockwise first. If you do this, you'll feel the screw fall into place when you reach the start of the thread. You are now free to tighten the screw without fear of cross threading, and with the shorter screw, you should have no problem placing hook velcro on the stock bottom plate and attaching the wah to your board. The protruding screw heads might dig into the surface of your board a bit, but the damage is usually minimal.

Most of my customers (well, when I had customers) were pretty demanding when it came to mounting wahs. Some wanted the plates or strips, but other were just uber anal about removing the feet, so I had to use the mid plate for those guys. Any of the four methods will work.
Gear:
SQ Custom 1, Washburn G-JRVs x3, Yamaha ERG121C, Samick Interceptor, Encore Acoustic, Vintage 5 String Bass, Unbranded Red Bass.
Line 6 SpiderII Halfstack, Laney/Carlsboro Halfstack.
Crybaby,Whammy,Flanger,Stage Tuner,Tremolo,Bass Overdrive
Same problem here. We definitely need some pics.
CLICK ME

Quote by lrc95

hi, i was just wondering how to post a thread?

Quote by AS I LAY DYING!
and USD is equal to how much in US dollars?

Quote by Armchair Bronco
Everyone must own a DS-1 at some point in their playing career.

^^idiots