Just incase any of you people say the witty comment SEARCHBAR, Just know that I'm not asking for a photoshop of His new album.

Malmsteen is bad ass. I wouldn't think so if he was thin, humble and boring. He wouldn't be entertaining then, would he?

I don't shoop people I like.
1)holy shit, bad album covers

2)hes not that fat at all, why does everyone say that?
I think we took too many drugs when we were kids,
'cause now we like to make
Weird Music
-Wayne Coyne
I don't think he needs Photoshop to make him look ridiculous.
If you are reading this, then it would seem that you're either too busy with this sig with nothing in it to finish reading the thread or there are no posts left in the thread to read.
Malmsteen isn't fat anymore. He hasn't been for some years now. And with what he's done to the world of guitar and rock music, he deserves to be cocky.
" When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."-Jimi Hendrix
dude, just chill, this guy is bad ass and the best live, and i have learnt alot from his lessons, and i have met him and he is not cocky when i met him so **** you
Quote by Tom_hatton
It's been done.

And Malmsteen > Anyone on UG.
D
Tom... did you bother to read the first part of my post?
Quote by 2mins2midnite
dude, just chill, this guy is bad ass and the best live, and i have learnt alot from his lessons, and i have met him and he is not cocky when i met him so **** you

Reported Buddy...
Quote by Jackintehbox
This man knows his beverages.
Quote by 7daycrisis
^somebody get this man 30 million dollars.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
I think I love you. I consider you a prominent UGer.
Quote by Stormx
90.200.36.223 is my IP. Try me.
^

Quote by 2mins2midnite

Yeah, and when you're on stage, you're supposed to act like you think you're a god. You're supposed to pump yourself up huge so even the guys way in back can feel your greatness.
If theres one thing this site needs its more shoop threads
Sig space available, give me some praise
Malmsteen is amazing. Yer he was overweight and his album covers actually suck balls but He's a great musician and really has made shred what it is today.
Flap it and enjoy yourself...

Xbox Live GT = The Donkey Fly
'...and those who fought on that day of honor, the day of victory shall be forever remembered as Lime Green' - Oct 31st 08