When i leave school and start making a decent living i'd always thought that in my house id have my own little sound proofed room filled with everything i would ever need musically. That being my dream rig complete with pedal board, a couple of amps and 4 or 5 guitars, a great sound system, my album collection, a keyboard etc. and i got to wondering if anyone else has something like that setup?

Do u have your own "guitar room" or has anyone else had the same dream. What do/would you have in it
Pics are welcome
Gear
Fender MIA Stratocaster (Sunburst)
Vox AC4TV
MI Audio Crunch Box
Yahama FG730S
Last edited by les witty at Nov 1, 2008,
Same dream, lol. Guitars hanging from the walls, amps lining the walls, recording equipment, all that.
Tis true
Gear
Epiphone Les Paul Special 2
ESP EX-400
Roland Cube-15
Bugera 6260 head
Home made 2x12 loaded with celestion G12t-100s

OPETH FTW
And then another room with mac, recording software, mixers and so on..
Yup, I want many Fenders, guitars and amps, a few Marshalls, Voxes, Gibsons, and others.
Quote by chip46
"I'm discontinuing production on the Timmy now as well. It might come back into production at some point down the road, but probably not because people will just clone it anyway cause they're stupid jerk face doo doo heads. -Paul C."
ive got a lot of gear, and including recorder, mics and stuff. but that's only because i've been playing a long time. so every year or so, i end up getting something for my birthday.

anyway, as long as you love it, keep collecting. having guitars is so much better than having outdated video games.

Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
does anyone actually have one? if so how much did it cost you all up
Gear
Fender MIA Stratocaster (Sunburst)
Vox AC4TV
MI Audio Crunch Box
Yahama FG730S
Quote by jj1565
ive got a lot of gear, and including recorder, mics and stuff. but that's only because i've been playing a long time. so every year or so, i end up getting something for my birthday.

anyway, as long as you love it, keep collecting. having guitars is so much better than having outdated video games.

I didn't know you play drums too!
MY GEAR
Ibanez SA160QM
Laney HCM10
Squier Bullet Strat
MXR Carbon Copy
Zoom Tri Metal
Modtone Flanger(mini)
EHX LPB-1
Korg Pitchblack
Timtone acoustic
I kind of have a room like that where I have all my guitars and amps, apart from my absolute favourites that stay in my room should I want to play them at a moments notice. Admittedly it's not soundproofed or anything like that and i don't have any recording gear to speak of but still, it's my room full o' gear
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
@Broken-pick: She doesnt...that's just a regular bar stool, not a drummer's stool. If you saw something else, my bad, though.

Yeah, i've wanted a room like that for a while. Few guitars, soundproofing, amps, etc. Hopefully my career will bring in enough money for it.
Gear:
Agile Ash RB 828
Schecter C-7 (old 90s style headstock)
Handbuilt 6-string V
Handbuilt Baritone scale 6 string Iceman-copy
Pod HD300
Quote by Broken-pick
I didn't know you play drums too!

i've been playing wt them about a month. Drums are so fun!
but yeah, the set belongs to my drummer / bro.

they're going to be here a while.

if he ever took them, i'd buy another set the next day. i love them.
i have a clip in my "chick songs", keep in mind i was only playing a week.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
i have a room for my gear

in it i have my rg550, jem, rg1527, tele custom fmt,tie dye strat, acoustic and home made customs in cases that line the wall..and two stands to rotate my guitars.
i have a laney AOR half stack that stands in one corner and mesa nomad on top.
my pedalboard comes about 1/3 into the room so i get good projection from the amps.
<_< My bad. Didnt see the second picture.
Gear:
Agile Ash RB 828
Schecter C-7 (old 90s style headstock)
Handbuilt 6-string V
Handbuilt Baritone scale 6 string Iceman-copy
Pod HD300
Quote by jake911
That is everyone's dream.

true, even though I still kind of suck at it id love to have a room like that.
Quote by Bloodavian
Its not about the Radio its about talent, the front man has a bigger vocal range than Micheal Jackson and he can sing from heavey metal to high pitched ...No.12 on the top 20 under rated guitarists of ALL TIME...etc

1-Bloodavian 0-Forkman.

^Fail^
i have a room for all my gear. B-52 halfstack in one corner, checter tempest custom in another corner, raven west RG5000 in another corner, and a 1958 gibson ES-125 sitting in its case on the couch/bed. not soundproofed or anything no recordgin gear but its my room of gear and i love it.
Quote by Mo Jiggity
What he said. You are a wise man for not buying into the hype.

ya hear that...he thinks im wise
I have dreamed of that...a shit load of guitars, centered around my Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier Road King Stack/Half Stack...

*boner*
This ends now, eat the goddamn beans!