i have a friend who always say he gets his advice from the pit and said everyone in the pit joined together can answer any question so i decided to make an account to see if u can help me

a few nights ago me and my girlfriend where at a supposed friends house party and wen i went to the toilet he asked for her number i didnt think anything of it wen she told me he asked

later that nyt we went home to her house and she woke me at 5 in th morning and showed me a txt message from this supposed friend saying he wants her and what he was going to do with her if he ever got her alone

he is like twice the strength and hieght of me so my question to the pit is how can i get him back cause a fight is out cause he would kill me so i need a way to get him back

anything is acceptable jus need some advice thanks guys
............................. ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Here's some punctuation for you.

You seem to be out.

Also, welcome
Last edited by Våd Hamster at Nov 1, 2008,
Quote by zzeazz
Welcome. Let me be the first to tell you... New Member Q/A\\
*Noob-ported*

This has got NOTHING to do with New members Q and A.
Quote by Våd Hamster
............................. ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Here's some punctiation for you.

You seem to be out.

Also, welcome

welcome aboard mate, here is your initiation advice:

Rape him, fap with him, kill him.
Sorry, mate. The Pit is perhaps the most useless place on Earth if you want good advice.

Just ask him to lay off her. And for your friend to do anything to her, she'd have to participate willingly, so just talk it out with her. Make sure you can trust her not to do anything with him.
XIAOXI
Quote by zzeazz
Welcome. Let me be the first to tell you... New Member Q/A\\
*Noob-ported*

dude, every thread ive seen you in today you've reported someone...

also, welcome =]
I love my keyboardist, he's hot.

Quote by phlip999
The Pit is the epitome of higher learning and full of intillectual people who help the masses solve their problems.

The Llama Forum Bagel Group
Quote by aaciseric
welcome aboard mate, here is your initiation advice:

Rape him, fap with him, kill him.

In that order..?
Quote by steee21
That's intense. Almost as intense as that time i forgot how to sit down.

Quote by Zolom
Oreos are food...not weapons. MAKE EATS NOT WAR!
Quote by BobChicken
dude, every thread ive seen you in today you've reported someone...

also, welcome =]

Careful... He may report you.
You stole my Overture
Quote by crazy muda fuda
i have a friend who always say he gets his advice from the pit and said everyone in the pit joined together can answer any question so i decided to make an account to see if u can help me

a few nights ago me and my girlfriend where at a supposed friends house party and wen i went to the toilet he asked for her number i didnt think anything of it wen she told me he asked

later that nyt we went home to her house and she woke me at 5 in th morning and showed me a txt message from this supposed friend saying he wants her and what he was going to do with her if he ever got her alone

he is like twice the strength and hieght of me so my question to the pit is how can i get him back cause a fight is out cause he would kill me so i need a way to get him back

anything is acceptable jus need some advice thanks guys
what's the username on your original UG account?

erm, i mean "your friend's" name.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
obviously your friend didn't mention that the pit is full of jerks and are more looking to say something clever and get sigged than to help out a person in need. Well i would suggest that you put a few magnetic bumper stickers on his car. Something along the lines of "i kiss boys" or "honk if you're gay." Something harmless because if he does find out it was you and he is way bigger than you perhaps the beating won't be as bad. Or you could always be the bigger man and "turn the other cheek." Frankly the second one has way less negative consequences.
I am not siging you jackass
Quote by L.P
In that order..?

Ok maybe Fap, rape and then kill. Or fap, kill and then rape depending on what you are into, either way group fapping only really works when all participants are alive.
Quote by sephiroth5789
obviously your friend didn't mention that the pit is full of jerks and are more looking to say something clever and get sigged than to help out a person in need. Well i would suggest that you put a few magnetic bumper stickers on his car. Something along the lines of "i kiss boys" or "honk if you're gay." Something harmless because if he does find out it was you and he is way bigger than you perhaps the beating won't be as bad. Or you could always be the bigger man and "turn the other cheek." Frankly the second one has way less negative consequences.

lol sigged
the best thing i heard was to rape him

but like she isn't going to do anything its just i don't want him forcing himself on her

i was thinking more on the lines of like shit in his bed or maybe rub my balls in all the glasses in his cupboard

and cheers for the welcome guys
So there's this really hot girl right? But she is with this whimpy little SOB who was stupid enough to think that The Pit would halp him. So next time I see the girl i am just gonna rape the shit outta her. Perhaps the little guy should watch, let him see how its done
Kick the dude in the nads and when he is down punch him square in the nose. I don't always agree with violence unless necassary.
Guitars:
Ibanez RGR321EX
Schecter Omen 7 (with Dimarzio D-Sonic in bridge and Air Norton in neck)
Effects:
Tokai TFL-1 Flanger
Boss RGE-10 Graphic EQ
Ibanez DE7 Delay/Echo
Boss TU-2 Tuner
Amp:
Laney IronHeart IRT60 212
Quote by crazy muda fuda
the best thing i heard was to rape him

*leering smile* you're gonna fit in well here.
Quote by crazy muda fuda
lol cheers aaciseric

and what is fap???

you said fap, rape, kill sounds good but dont know what fapping is

Patty wacking
You stole my Overture
Quote by crazy muda fuda
lol cheers aaciseric

and what is fap???

you said fap, rape, kill sounds good but dont know what fapping is

In a nutshell: masturbation, get used to the word lol.

Nvm /\/\
Has chloroform been suggested yet? Or am I too late?
Life is underrated.

Quote by Mad Marius
That's like saying you got cancer that comes with AIDS.
Quote by Riddler
Has chloroform been suggested yet? Or am I too late?

that sounds good

knock him out then record him getting gang rapped then put it on the web??

or is that taking it to far
Quote by crazy muda fuda
that sounds good

knock him out then record him getting gang rapped then put it on the web??

Not really, but just know that you will have to watch another dude have a gay orgy (I do realise you didn't say 'gay' in the original post but that's how things are going in my head). Go for it anyway.
would be worth it though

im sort of chilled out a bit now

think ill jus stop hanging around his house and keep the GF away

but another question, no drugs one cigerette and my car is ****ed what should i do
Quote by crazy muda fuda
would be worth it though

im sort of chilled out a bit now

think ill jus stop hanging around his house and keep the GF away

but another question, no drugs one cigerette and my car is ****ed what should i do

All of the above. Post it tommorow.
Woohoo, way to celebrate the beginning of the month. We shall call it "noob-ember," and it was good.
Davus

obviously your friend didn't mention that the pit is full of jerks and are more looking to say something clever and get sigged than to help out a person in need.

*exact motives of user whose name is in upper left of this post*
The arena is empty except for one man,
Still driving and striving as fast as he can.
The sun has gone down and the moon has come up,
And long ago somebody left with the cup,
But he's driving and striving and hugging the turns...
Quote by crazy muda fuda

This doesnt exist in the pit...

Seriously...

"Jokes ill go to hell for telling" thread is proof there is no line...
LISTEN TO MY SUGGESTION

The best thing to do is go to this supposed friend, talk to him, mention your girlfriend and how you guys just found out that she has herpes/other hilarious STD. Or how her vagina has teeth
I want to work in revelations, not just spin silly tales for money.I want to fish as deep down as possible into my own subconscious in the belief that once that far down, everyone will understand because they are the same that far down.
Welcome to November08.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic