Welcome to the Hot Beverage Recipe Thread!

This thread will give you the recipe to make the nicest hot Beverages around! You may contribute your own recipes by PM'ing me and I will put it in my post with credits to you. DO NOT POST YOUR RECIPES WILLY NILLY THROUGHOUT THE THREAD! This will annoy everyone and causes untidy-ness.

Lets start with out recipe's...

Tea
Ingredients

1x Teabag
Half a cup of water (If no Milk 3/4)
1/4 a cup of Milk (Optional)
1 Tspn Sugar (optional)

Equipment

Kettle
Cup
Spoon

Method

1 - Boil the Half cup of water in the kettle and pour gently, not splashing the water out, into the cup

2 - Add the teabag and stir with the spoon, not damaging the teabag. You may drink now or if you wish to add milk, follow step 3.

3 - add the milk to the cup

4 - Sugar is optional and I only reccomend 1 Tablespoon as it overpowers the taste of the tea.

Coffee

Ingredients

1 Tspn Coffee Granuals
1/2 Cup Water (3/4 if no milk)
1 Tspn Sugar (Optional)

Equipment

Kettle
Cup
Spoon

Method

1 - Boil Water in kettle and add to cup.

2 - Add Coffee Granuals and stir. You may drink it now if you want or you can add sugar and/or milk.

3 - Add milk, Stir.

4 - Add Sugar, Stir.

More on the way!
I hope reading this text untill the very end and every last punctuation wasted your time and approximately 5 seconds of your futile life

There is no Punctuation
This post is a reserve for more recipes...
I hope reading this text untill the very end and every last punctuation wasted your time and approximately 5 seconds of your futile life

There is no Punctuation
You really should stop making this many threads on the same subject, especially with Official in the name...

Sigh. October 08's
1.stroke penis with cup at ready
2.Instant Hot beverage
Quote by Deliriumbassist
marmite, vegemite, termite...

anything that ends with -mite is the work of Satan's retarded cousin Vinnie.
Quote by zzeazz
You really should stop making this many threads on the same subject, especially with Official in the name...

Sigh. October 08's

This is the pit, we can make threads about any topic we want, this guy just seems to be turned on by hot drinks. Also, we don't take kindly to join-date discrimination here.
Just a tip, if you use milk and cream in your same recipe, make sure you heat them both up or they seperate.
Quote by GmacD
1.stroke penis with cup at ready
2.Instant Hot beverage

Yours comes out hot? How do you do that?
Chocolate powder
Milk
Coffee powder
Pan
Heat.
Pour in cup.
Drink.

Add a shot of brandy... Might taste nice... I did and I like it!
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
Mexican Coffee
serve in Irish Coffee Cup

1 oz Kahlua® coffee liqueur
5 oz hot black coffee
1 1/2 oz whipped cream
1 tsp sugar
Ganja Tea

Can be done without the ganja and still taste excellent on a cold winters day.
"We must become members of a new race, overcoming petty prejudice, owing our ultimate allegiance not to nations, but to our fellow men within the human community."
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
1. Heat Water
2. Add hot chocolate powder
3. Stir
4. ?????
5. Chocolate profit.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
You add 1/4 of a cup of milk to your tea?..... Gnat's Piss anyone?
What's the difference between a chickpea and a lentil?
I've never paid to have a lentil on my face!