hmn, i don't have permission to my own computer says my computer..
i'm trying to delete all the unwanted/unneeded software and such, and one of the files is Internet Explorer, i hate internet explorer, i like firefox. but it won't let me delete it?! how do i switch it so that I! control MY! computer?
EQUIPMENT.
Peavey 5150
Fender Showmaster QBT
Digitech Digidelay
add/remove programs maybe...
Quote by carmel_l
Frenchy's red.
Finally, true communism will ensue.
I think
E-Married to the very beautiful Epic_Cleavage also soon to be married to Epic_Cleavage, aka the beautiful Ms. Joanna Moore
You can't completely delete internet explorer because it is part of Windows. Just don't use it.
^ ugh.. why do i type so slow

No need to delete internet explorer.. just install firefox and make it your standard browser
Squier Standard Telecaster.
Random Ibanez GIO superstrat
Takamine EG440C Maple Blue

Line 6 Spider III 30 w
Blackheart Killer Ant
Blackheart Little Giant

Line 6 Pod X3 Live
Line 6 Toneport UX-2
but i'm just trying to free up space on my computer, so i'm deleting unwanted files..
there's a way to do it.. just windows is gay. i've uninstalled it, but in Program Files, they're all still there.
EQUIPMENT.
Peavey 5150
Fender Showmaster QBT
Digitech Digidelay
i'm poor, shut up.
it's a fine computer
EQUIPMENT.
Peavey 5150
Fender Showmaster QBT
Digitech Digidelay
Quote by lua4x
but i'm just trying to free up space on my computer, so i'm deleting unwanted files..
there's a way to do it.. just windows is gay. i've uninstalled it, but in Program Files, they're all still there.

It doesn't take up any extra space because it's part of Windows. If you MUST have it out of sight, go to add/remove programs, but that just removes the shortcuts.
Windows won't let you completely delete it. macjac is an idiot.
Gear:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Ibanez GRG170DX
Peavey Vypyr 75
Fender Princeton 650 DSP w/ Celestion 80w speaker
Quote by macjac
your right, widows is gay...buy a mac

or not get something that is more shit.

get linux
Quote by musical donkey
cyclobs you are demented..... in a good way
Quote by Friendly Stoat
Windows won't let you completely delete it. macjac is an idiot.

lol I have had both for many years and know everything about both OS's...do you?
Not exactly, but what I do know is that most people can't afford to go and spend a ridiculous amount of money on a system which is virtually no different unless you use it for creative software, and can actually run a shitload less software.
Gear:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Ibanez GRG170DX
Peavey Vypyr 75
Fender Princeton 650 DSP w/ Celestion 80w speaker
Add or Remove Programs > Add/Remove Windows Components. You can remove MS Paint, Internet Explorer, you name it. I wouldn't though. You'll need it for Windows Updates.

Quote by macjac
your right, widows is gay...buy a mac

Last edited by ctb at Nov 1, 2008,