me and my home dawg r watchin stuff on youtube, and we don't know what to watch now. Please tell us something to search, or give us links to awesome videos if you have them. Thanks in advance.
just go watch some chick sexy-dance. It's what you're going to do anyway.
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
This is the funniest video on Youtube...

Well I say that... Its actually a Rick-Roll.

Nah I kid. Its one cop trying to arrest about 50 stoners hiding under a big parachute thing... I loled.
"We must become members of a new race, overcoming petty prejudice, owing our ultimate allegiance not to nations, but to our fellow men within the human community."
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
Quote by TooFast

Sweet Jesus!
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Someone rick-roll this guy. There are currently no mods on. It's totally safe, trust me.
If I took this cigarette and put it out on you...

...would you love me?
Quote by we_built_a_tree
Someone rick-roll this guy. There are currently no mods on. It's totally safe, trust me.

I was going to but then I remembered I'm still on warning... So I posted the lame-ass stoner video instead.
"We must become members of a new race, overcoming petty prejudice, owing our ultimate allegiance not to nations, but to our fellow men within the human community."
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
Quote by K Dizzle
is posting rick roll stuff against the rules?

I seem to remember its a warnable offense...
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
Quote by IDread
I seem to remember its a warnable offense...

intriguing....
my vid i made on friday will be up in a couple days. its bout 2 stoners escaping from prison and then 2 dumbass cops have to catch us