so yeah, i need some advice
i play mainly ska, rock and metal and id like something with the price range not being over 400
help is appreciated!
Check out the Fender HSS MIM Strat. Got mine for $320, sounds great, and if you drop a seymour duncan SH8 in the bridge in place of the stock humbucker, it'll give great metal tones.
Quote by NiNja MaN
so yeah, i need some advice
i play mainly ska, rock and metal and id like something with the price range not being over 400
help is appreciated!

les paul, sg, ... a gibson or something with humbuckers
Fender Jaguar 1994
Gibson Thunderbird

Fender Hot Rod Devile 4x12

Zvex Fuzz Factory
EHX Big Muff
Zvex Box of Rock
Joyo Tremolo
Digitech Whammy
EHX Cathedral
Boss DD3
Boss TU3
is the Fender HSS MIM that '06 Mexican made version? That would be in your price range. Get new pickups though...
Don't get a gibson. 1. Their quality is really inconsistent nowadays, and 2. only their shittiest guitar costs less than 400.
I would recommend an Epiphone instead. Schecter and Ibanez also make quality budget guitars.
Corona Corona
Quote by demoniacfashion
Don't get a gibson. 1. Their quality is really inconsistent nowadays, and 2. only their shittiest guitar costs less than 400.
I would recommend an Epiphone instead. Schecter and Ibanez also make quality budget guitars.

epiphone is what i meant XD
Fender Jaguar 1994
Gibson Thunderbird

Fender Hot Rod Devile 4x12

Zvex Fuzz Factory
EHX Big Muff
Zvex Box of Rock
Joyo Tremolo
Digitech Whammy
EHX Cathedral
Boss DD3
Boss TU3
Do you want a trem? if so take a look at some Jacksons.....but almost all the models look just for metal.
Gear

Gibson Les Paul Studio Ebony/Gold
Jackson RR5 Ivory w/Black Pinstripes
Epiphone Les Paul 100 *For Sale*
Yamaha FX370C
Marshall AVT150HX + AVT4x12
Quote by NiNja MaN
thanks, ill be lookin into some of those

oh, but also, ive been eyeing this one guitar thats in my price range and looks pretty nice
http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/B.C.-Rich-Masterpiece-Mockingbird-Electric-Guitar?sku=512694
good buy?

For the price i'd bet you could get something better.

Agile makes nice guitars for the price. I tried one of their baritones yesterday. www.rondomusic.com has them.