I dunno, but you can get the best exp. from playgrounds. You might need a party though.
Quote by DUP3R
I like my women like I like my Pop-tarts : dipped in blood and covered in a gay man's feces.

This sig was too fucking big. Make it smaller next time, chief.
*sigh/face palm*
Quote by Deliriumbassist
marmite, vegemite, termite...

anything that ends with -mite is the work of Satan's retarded cousin Vinnie.
I heard if you augment your weapon you'll get more exp
Jackson DXMG -> Vai Morley Wah -> Korg Black Tuner -> (Need a delay) -> Maxon OD808 -> BBE Sonic Maximizer -> ISP Noisegate -> Mesa Boogie Mark IV
Well, you need 7-8 exp to level from 1-2, and around 14-18 EXP to level up from 2 to 3, so I'd say around 21-26 EXP

EDIT: The formula is your level x7
Quote by slayer_zero
I heard if you augment your weapon you'll get more exp

Either enchant it or poison it, augments for n00bs.
Quote by DUP3R
I like my women like I like my Pop-tarts : dipped in blood and covered in a gay man's feces.

This sig was too fucking big. Make it smaller next time, chief.
guilty conscience?
My Gear:
Fender Custom Shop Time Machine 1956 relic
plus accessories
Your position and your relationship with music has to be one from the inside. - John Frusciante
and yes, my avatar is weezy, what?
well you need the epic sword of the burning orge's plains to really level up fast. i hear icy hot works well also =p
I love my keyboardist, he's hot.

Quote by phlip999
The Pit is the epitome of higher learning and full of intillectual people who help the masses solve their problems.

The Llama Forum Bagel Group
Combos will get you a bonus as well, so try too get more then one in an hour and you'll level up much fast, the exact amount you need I'm not sure of though.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
omg you need 30 exp to lvl up to a lvl 3 sex offender the best way to get exp is a playground or a party as they contain most of the easy targets

normal kid 1 exp
lonly kid 2 exp
fat kid 3 exp
disaibled kid 4 exp
rearded kids 4.5 exp
boys get a .5 exp bonus and enchting your weapon with the magic blue pills gives you a + 1 exp bonus added onto any exp value
✠ ☠ ✠
RIP Ronnie James Dio

Fendi Shoes is actually extremely advantageous.
Quote by Alreddyded
I dunno, but you can get the best exp. from playgrounds. You might need a party though.

As long as you don't aggro the parent pats you should be fine solo. If you do manage to take them down, though, you can get a [Stash of Candy].

I hate WoW...
....over 9000
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by sirrjj
omg you need 30 exp to lvl up to a lvl 3 sex offender the best way to get exp is a playground or a party as they contain most of the easy targets

normal kid 1 exp
lonly kid 2 exp
fat kid 3 exp
disaibled kid 4 exp
rearded kids 4.5 exp
boys get a .5 exp bonus and enchting your weapon with the magic blue pills gives you a + 1 exp bonus added onto any exp value

This man has it I think, and like I said before, the combo bonus, it adds half of the points you just got onto your total.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Quote by Sonicxlover
I once told a Metallica fan I liked Megadeth, and he stabbed me 42 times.