ok ihave a Ibanez Tone blaster practice amp...it's a fairly loud little amp but when i turn it up to about half way on clean and like hit the strings with a sturn grip on my pick it makes this crackling noise like a distortion... i was wondering is the speaker might be loose? or somthing else...

just incase you need to know i play a B.C Rich platinum pro warlock..
It's probably not the speaker, it's probably the transistor clipping. It's a practice amp, turn it down.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
^+1

Solid State tone gets harshly clipped the more you turn it up. It basically means that past 5 on the volume knob will sound like ass.
Quote by Platinum Pro
ok thanks man i'll keep it down....also it might help that it buzzes a little to... but i know thats my pickups and they need to my adjusted.. but could that play a role??

If your pickups are adjusted too high to the strings it may cause the amp to clip earlier.
Quote by Platinum Pro
ok thanks man i'll keep it down....also it might help that it buzzes a little to... but i know thats my pickups and they need to my adjusted.. but could that play a role??

You mean 60 cycle hum, or something literally rattling and cause a buzz? If it's the latter you just need to double check that everything is tightened down properly on the amp and nothing in the room is rattling.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not