Page 1 of 4
http://tv.yahoo.com/show/123/news/urn:newsml:tv.ap.org:20081101:tv_king_of_the_hill__ER:64152

I used to be a fan of the show. Now, it's one of those shows where if I'm flipping through the channels and nothing else is one, I'll put it on and watch it. Anyways, what do you guys think?
That's too bad, it was enjoyable for me.
I want to work in revelations, not just spin silly tales for money.I want to fish as deep down as possible into my own subconscious in the belief that once that far down, everyone will understand because they are the same that far down.
not one funny joke in all the times i've watched it waiting for Family Guy to come on :P
...D: Noooooooo!
I sued Delta Airlines, 'cause they sold me a ticket to New Jersey, I went there, and it SUCKED.
I enjoyed it, but there were usually better things on.

Too bad.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Had a few good episodes... ****ing hated Peggy.
founding member of the Bill Bailey fan club (assuming there isn't already one)

proudly not an overly proud vegetarian
AW!!!... That said I only get repeats of this show, I didn't even know if it was still being made or not.

RIP Dale
Damn, that show was awesome.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Dang. It's a great show. Suppose it has had a good run.
It's gonna be a blue day
Quote by floppypick
I enjoyed it, but there were usually better things on.

Too bad.
Yeah. Definitely something to watch if you're up at 4 in the morning, though.
They stopped making episodes a few years ago, but recently re-started the series.

I think. I remember them having a last episode and then this year there were new ones.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Dale Gribble was the one positive to take out of that show. The guy was flat out hilarious. Whenever he wasn't on, the show sucked ass
lol wut that show's voice actors = fair representation of the idiots who'll vote for Mr Chips.
Quote by cd>mp3
lol wut that show's voice actors = fair representation of the idiots who'll vote for Mr Chips.

wow... good job getting politics involved.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Aw, man. The new seasons sucked compared to the older ones, but I still like it. Better than Family Guy.
deviantART ||| flickr
┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘
last.fm zune
coryklok is my e-hubby! ^_^
rip Billy Mays <3
Fuck that show pissed me off.

I hate propane (+accessories) salesmen now.
Well, Mike Judge and Greg Daniels weren't even working on it anymore, so the quality slipped a bit. I loved the old ones though.
ಥ_ಥ
Worst

Show

EVER!

Quote by dogismycopilot
Absent Mind, words cant express how much i love you. Id bone you, oh yea.

Quote by lumberjack
Absent Mind is, as usual, completely correct.

Quote by littlemurph7976
Id like to make my love for Neil public knowledge as he is a beautiful man
the article says American Dad will be able to have more success now. i dont think many people rank that show anywhere near Family Guy. I think that style is already pretty well covered by Family Guy, two shows like that on one channel is kinda excessive.

King of the Hill had a good run, 13 seasons is alot. its more of the "family" style show that everyone gets. always has a good ending, no semi-edgy jokes, etc. i liked it tho, not a top priority show, but good filler, good filler.
Quote by TSmitty6

King of the Hill had a good run, 13 seasons is alot. its more of the "family" style show that everyone gets. always has a good ending, no semi-edgy jokes, etc. i liked it tho, not a top priority show, but good filler, good filler.

That's why I loved it. You could watch it with your parents in the room and not feel all awkward about really racy sex jokes and whatnot.

NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

I guess they have to show another episode of Family Guy, American Dad, or whatever passes for Fox programing these days.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by TSmitty6
the article says American Dad will be able to have more success now. i dont think many people rank that show anywhere near Family Guy. I think that style is already pretty well covered by Family Guy, two shows like that on one channel is kinda excessive.

+1

that article makes it seem like american dad is a good show...
Oh f*ck it,
I'm gonna have a party.
I had the blankest year,
I watched life turn into a TV show.
It was totally weird.
The older episodes were great. The more recent ones not so much.
"On this life that we call home
The years go fast
and the days go so slow...

the days go so slow
."
That sucks, my favorite show.

But at least they'll have another season

EDIT: not my precise fave show, but it was my favorite for a few years
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Last edited by Gibson_SG_uzr55 at Nov 1, 2008,
Quote by Globocop
The older episodes were great. The more recent ones not so much.

like the colonoscipy episode and the one about hank hill not having a butt
Quote by Colgate Total
1. Just pick while holding the trem.

2. Start lifting weights, son.
Dale was the funniest fuckin' animated character ever. Oblivious to everything.

I'm sad to see KotH go, but it had a good run.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
So does this mean Mike Judge will start working on new Beavis & Butt-head episodes???
Yeah right, I'm not even gonna get my hopes up for that.
Feel free to add me on STEAM: thesystemhasfailed
XBL tag: cbiggs18
Quote by Okeefe Is Legit
Why couldn't it have been family guy?!
I know!

Or American Dad. Seth MacFarlane has two horrible shows, Mike Judge should have one good one.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by Okeefe Is Legit
Why couldn't it have been family guy?!

I don't know. The worst episode of King of the Hill would still be better than any episode of Family Guy.
deviantART ||| flickr
┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘
last.fm zune
coryklok is my e-hubby! ^_^
rip Billy Mays <3
Page 1 of 4