Page 1 of 2
Hey cat lovers of the pit. I have a question. So today I saw a little kitten outside. I go outside to make sure I wasent seeing stuff. I wasent so It comes right up to me and its really affectionate but everytime you touch it on its belly it gets angry and bites. Not like skin piercing but lightly. And while I was petting I saw a grey bubble thing on its neck. So Pit any idea what that grey bubble thing is? I already tried Google. Any help will be appriciated.

EDIT: It was a tick, its been removed.
Quote by metalcore123
I hate trying to cover up my cheese in school because the bimbo next to me dislikes the smell of pure love.

I'm bringing farts back!
Last edited by SoftParade1967 at Nov 2, 2008,

Sorry I can't help ya, I'm a different kind of "cat lover".
Goodness gracious me!
See: Gridnhouse: Planet Terror
My assumption
Or maybe it has cute fuzzy little cancer.
I want to work in revelations, not just spin silly tales for money.I want to fish as deep down as possible into my own subconscious in the belief that once that far down, everyone will understand because they are the same that far down.
Check if it's tasty!

Seriously, some cats don't like having their belly rubbed
FEED ME MATHCORE

Quote by sashki

I also speak German, except no-one gives a shit.

GOOD MORNING SUNSHINE, AWAKE WHEN THE SUN HITS THE SKY
The Pit is not a vet!
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER
The Pit is not a vet!

I know. Im probably gonna have my parents take it to one. Since google didnt help I thought maybe some people on here might know.
Quote by metalcore123
I hate trying to cover up my cheese in school because the bimbo next to me dislikes the smell of pure love.

I'm bringing farts back!
Quote by SoftParade1967
I know. Im probably gonna have my parents take it to one. Since google didnt help I thought maybe some people on here might know.

Well that's good.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by thedudemeister
Go take it to see a vet

Im probably gonna do that. Hopefully my parents will agree.
Quote by metalcore123

I'm bringing farts back!
Quote by SoftParade1967
Im probably gonna do that. Hopefully my parents will agree.

It doesn't matter if your parents agree or not, take it to a vet.

Does it have a collar on or anything?
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Awww, thanks Frenchy

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
I got a packet of Love Hearts when I was six and every one said 'You Have a Tiny Penis'

Hate humans? Click here
Quote by thedudemeister
It doesn't matter if your parents agree or not, take it to a vet.

Does it have a collar on or anything?

No it doesent. It might be stray. When I was walking back inside it almost came into my house.
Quote by metalcore123

I'm bringing farts back!
That sounds like it might be cyst. And yeah, most cats hate it if you try and scratch their belly. I've encountered a couple that like it, but most get really mad.
deviantART ||| flickr
┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘
last.fm zune
coryklok is my e-hubby! ^_^
rip Billy Mays <3
Quote by Kata Dante
That sounds like it might be cyst. And yeah, most cats hate it if you try and scratch their belly. I've encountered a couple that like it, but most get really mad.

I was thinking that, a tumer or a tick.
Quote by metalcore123

I'm bringing farts back!
Quote by SoftParade1967
No it doesent. It might be stray. When I was walking back inside it almost came into my house.

Ooooh, you gots yourself a new kitten there then

Also, if you take it to a vet, they can check to see if it's been microchipped
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Awww, thanks Frenchy

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
I got a packet of Love Hearts when I was six and every one said 'You Have a Tiny Penis'

Hate humans? Click here
Ticks can grow pretty damn big and are often grey, just examine it and see if you can remove it with a pincette. Make sure to get the whole thing off though

Bubbles should be able to help you.

Quote by thedudemeister
Ooooh, you gots yourself a new kitten there then

Also, if you take it to a vet, they can check to see if it's been microchipped

yeah i know... my other 3 cats wont be happy though!

what do you mean microchipped?
Quote by metalcore123

I'm bringing farts back!
Quote by Patrick786
Ticks can grow pretty damn big and are often grey, just examine it and see if you can remove it with a pincette. Make sure to get the whole thing off though

it definatly seems like a tick. But yeah I will.
Quote by metalcore123

I'm bringing farts back!
Quote by SoftParade1967
yeah i know... my other 3 cats wont be happy though!

what do you mean microchipped?

Lol, oh dear.

And by microchipped, I literally mean, microchipped. Some owners do so so they can find their pet if it gets lost and can't find its way home or if someone pinches it. It sounds like a good idea.
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Awww, thanks Frenchy

Quote by Cobain_Is_King

Hate humans? Click here
Quote by thedudemeister
Lol, oh dear.

And by microchipped, I literally mean, microchipped. Some owners do so so they can find their pet if it gets lost and can't find its way home or if someone pinches it. It sounds like a good idea.

I talked to my parents and if its still here tomorrow morning were gonna take it in until we can find a home for it.

oh okay. That makes sense.
Quote by metalcore123

I'm bringing farts back!
Quote by SoftParade1967
I talked to my parents and if its still here tomorrow morning were gonna take it in until we can find a home for it.

oh okay. That makes sense.

Ok, by the way, what does it look like? Can we get piccys?
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Awww, thanks Frenchy

Quote by Cobain_Is_King

Hate humans? Click here
It was a tick, its been removed.
Quote by metalcore123

I'm bringing farts back!
When I pet my cat's stomach she bites me hard and then holds on to me with her paws. I've roatated two and a half times while she was doing with, which she was even less happy with.
Quote by Jackal58
If I was Santa you'd all get shit for Christmas.
Quote by SoftParade1967

So he/she is ok now?
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Awww, thanks Frenchy

Quote by Cobain_Is_King

Hate humans? Click here
Quote by thedudemeister
Ok, by the way, what does it look like? Can we get piccys?

Yeah sure. Im not that good with pictures but Ill try.
Quote by metalcore123

I'm bringing farts back!
Quote by Kata Dante

My brother can pat my cats belly and he won't resist at all, but if I try, I'll get garroted.
Anyway, put up posters or something and tell the vet that it's a stray and get them to see if it's chipped.
EDIT: It appears I was beaten to the microchipping point.
Quote by thedudemeister
So he/she is ok now?

Yup shes okay. Didnt even flinch when we took it off.
Quote by metalcore123

I'm bringing farts back!
Quote by SoftParade1967
Yup shes okay. Didnt even flinch when we took it off.

Coolies.

And awsome about taking pics, I want to see how cute this lil' kitty is
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Awww, thanks Frenchy

Quote by Cobain_Is_King

Hate humans? Click here
Quote by thedudemeister
Coolies.

And awsome about taking pics, I want to see how cute this lil' kitty is

Pictures are on the way!
Quote by metalcore123

I'm bringing farts back!
If you click them they come out bigger.

thats all I have. Its sleeping at the moment. Ill try and get some with a good camra tomorrow.
Quote by metalcore123

I'm bringing farts back!
Last edited by SoftParade1967 at Nov 1, 2008,
Quote by SoftParade1967

Yay!

From what I can see, that kitty looks cute.
deviantART ||| flickr
┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘
last.fm zune
coryklok is my e-hubby! ^_^
rip Billy Mays <3
Yeah, most cats don't like it when you touch their undersides because that is their weak spot, it's where their organs are. Glad it was just a tick .
Just seen pics.

Awwwww!!! He's soooo cute!!!
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Awww, thanks Frenchy

Quote by Cobain_Is_King

Hate humans? Click here
Quote by Kata Dante
Yay!

From what I can see, that kitty looks cute.

if you click the pictures they open a new page which makes it bigger.
Quote by metalcore123

I'm bringing farts back!
Page 1 of 2