I really want to try to make a living out of music design and have made some free logos here and on deviantart just to get a little more experience and to have something to show what I can do.

How much would you be willing to pay for a band logo? now, I know you can get a logo for free on the forum here, but those are rarely any good. How much would you pay to have a good designer make a logo for your band? and you know you get a good logo that works both on print and web.

how much, and why not more? :P

(in $ or norwegian kr)

check out some of my previous work here: http://tonito292.deviantart.com/
Face the taco!
if i was making logos, i'd ask for a price for the logo itself, and a cut of $$$ from whatever merch they put the logo on.
this is a terrible place no ask. not many people on here are in the market for a band logo.
Follow me on instagram @createdaily
yo id buy your death metal style if you were to swith out death metal for broken embassy and if i were to see it before purchasing
Quote by homer00799
yo id buy your death metal style if you were to swith out death metal for broken embassy and if i were to see it before purchasing

Yeah bro.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
$10 - $20 a logo, just to start out.
As you get more known for you art, you can start to charge more, worked well for me locally.
1982 Fender Bullet
2003 Epiphone SG
stick with an artist (band) aswell and ofer to do cd covers and shit like that so if one of them grows you will grow with them.
✠ ☠ ✠
RIP Ronnie James Dio

Fendi Shoes is actually extremely advantageous.