Hey! I usually just lurk here to see what people make, but then I decided to make a song of my own. Enjoy! The song actually isn't very kvlt.
Attachments:
KvltScissorsAttack.zip
Last edited by AngryIraqi at Nov 1, 2008,
Wow! Well done.

I enjoyed listening to this very much

The only crit I have is that I thought that on measure 35 and 36 (and when the solo repeats again) that you would go into another quick sweep pattern for those two measures before going back into the slower part on 37. So I think it would sound better with that adjustment, but it still sounds amazing.

Otherwise one thing that I really liked was that the song held my attention the whole way through, at no point did anything get boring, overused, etc.

Just wondering, why did you name it Kvlt Scissors Attack? I think it's an awesome name, I just want to know why you name it that.

C4C my song perhaps?
Run For Your Death
Very Good Intro
Second riff i don't liked it very much
Third riff good
Not bad the solo
The piano solo not very good
Change the 2nd guitar solo

Make it more structured

8/10

C4C?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=991358
R.I.P.
Chuck Schuldiner 1967-2001
Ronnie James Padavona 1942-2010
Darrell Lance Abbott 1966-2004
Jon Nödtveidt 1975-2006
Per Yngve Ohlin 1969-1991
Øystein Aarseth 1968-1993
Joe Ptaceck 1973-2010
Ace Börje Thomas Forsberg 1966-2004
NOT KVLT ENUFF!
jk
Great song, solid pretty much the whole way through, the piano part seemed a tad bumpy, but it all worked out. Maybe change up the piano part? Throw in an guitar/piano part, the possiblities are almost endless and it could really "complete" the song.

"Otherwise one thing that I really liked was that the song held my attention the whole way through, at no point did anything get boring, overused, etc."
^What that guy said...

Good Job! 8.5/10
Haha cool title.

Awesome intro reminded me of Iron Maiden.
Cool pedal Point riff.
The riff under the solo is cool I thought, the sweeps are a little much, but I like the solo as a whole.
The piano bit is odd, but It does make the song more recognizable. Perhaps make the piano pit an octave higher? I tried and it sounded cool, though less 'metal'.

As a whole the song flowed very well, all the ideas melded together and flowed on to each other. It has enough melody to stand well on it's own as well - if you wanted it to be an instrumental.

The only criticism I could muster is perhaps it needs more light and shade? It seems to travel at the same level of intensity the whole time (excluding the sweeps)

Overall a very good song.

Crit mine?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=993015