Well I thought I would ask the best way to finger these notes:

E|------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
B|8--8--8--8--8--8--8--8--7--7--7--7--7--7--7--7--8--8--8--8--8--8--8--8--8--8--8--8--8--8--8--8--|
G|7--7--7--7--7--7--7--7--7--7--7--7--7--7--7--7--7--7--7--7--7--7--7--7--7--7--7--7--7--7--7--7--|
D|9--9--9--9--9--9--9--9--9--9--9--9--9--9--9--9--7--7--7--7--7--7--7--7--7--7--7--7--7--7--7--7--|
A|------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
E|------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------| 

The way I finger is ring finger on the D string, index on G string and middle on the B string. My problem is my hand isn't big enough for my thumb to mute both top strings, only the E. So I'm left with my pinky to mute the A string which is a pain. Am I fingering this correctly?
Last edited by JordanRRR at Nov 1, 2008,
Quote by Hypnotisation
I cannot leave this thread alone. I cannot get over the sponsored fap. Out of curiosity, can i ask how your mum decided to pay for your fapping material? Why can't you just get it free? WHY?

Quote by Jericho114
Can you suck your own dick also?
Quote by king~olievo

Dickhead

Quote by Macabre_Turtle
You make the tip of your index mute the A string. Or you just pick more accurately and don't hit it.

Listen to this guy, TS.
UG'S SEXIEST TRANNY 2010

UG'S 3rd HOTTEST CROSSDRESSER 2011
You can use your index to mute the bottom two strings, if you really need to. Or else pick those 3 strings accurately. Don't use the pinky to mute them. That's just silly. OR, you use your middle on the D, ring on the B, and pinky on the G and mute with your whole index. Just a suggestion. There's no correct way to play chords on a guitar, just efficient ways.
" When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."-Jimi Hendrix
thanks guys for the responses. I honestly don't know why I never thought of using the tip of my index since I always do that for the bottom E string when barring chords starting on the A string. Thanks again for all the responses.